Konica Minolta Business Solutions Branch Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Branch Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

2.0

Branch Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

I received an email (Not a phone call) regarding a interview with the company. It left no details about if the interview would be on the phone or in person, so I sent an email to have the person clarify it for me. I went to the interview and it ended up being a group interview. They asked us to give a brief background regarding our work history. They also asked if you knew anything about the company. They went on to explain the position in detail.There wasn't any hard questions. They didn't ask the traditional interview questions, which was nice.

I received a call later that day for a 2nd interview. I went to the interview and I had to sit with a Branch Administrator to see what a day was like. It seemed fast-paced and challenging but interesting. After that, I went back into the room where the interview was being held, we spoke some more regarding the position. She stated the position would start around 2/18/2014. She said I should hear something within the next few days.

I received a call for a 3rd interview that would take place in a different location. I went to that interview and I sat with yet another Branch Administrator. She showed me some of the same things I seen with the other person I sat with. After that, I sat with the interviewer and she advised me that the job was very challenging and if I thought I could handle it. I advised her I had no issues with a challenging job. She advised me that the women in the department could be "clicky" and may gossip. I advised her that I have never been that way, especially when it comes to a job. The interview didn't last long. Actually none of the interviews were long. They made sure you knew that the job was challenging, fast-paced, and stressful. I sent a thank you email for the opportunity to interview. A week letter I sent a follow-up email regarding the position. I have not heard anything since then. I think if you are going to send someone on 3 interviews, that you would at least be courteous or professional in sending some type of response.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Branch Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in August 2013.

Interview

Not difficult, takes about 30 days from interview to starting work. Pay was unclear but asked and was provided salary expectation. Consisted of 2 interviews total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really any negotiation, offer as is