Konica Minolta Business Solutions Electronics Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Electronics Technician

Create your profile to get personalized information

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Electronics Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

1 Interview Review

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2008.

Interview

I located a possible prospect through a career website. Since I was currently employed I stopped by the prospect location during a slow period in the work day with nothing in hand. At first, entering the front reception area, I found it to be briefly unoccupied but was then greeted by an employee walking up from a left side corridor. He was an energetic man with obvious recognizable features from a company website picture. He was pleasant and humorous (possibly a little too much). He asked some questions about me to get a basic background upon which he offered me a brief tour of the facility. I agreed and was very impressed. After the tour we sat in his office and discussed my qualifications more precisely as they pertained to the positon I was interested in. He requested I return with an application and resume outlining certain qualifications we had discussed. Later that day i returned with a completed application and resume. I was once again interviewed right their on the spot, but this time there were three principals present in a conference room, who shot various questions at me. I was left with positive responses from the two new interviewers which gave me a positive feeling, A week later I followed up my resume with an e-mail to the original interviewer, no response. For the next two weeks I sent two e-mails for follow up to the selection process, a total of three e-mails. I received no response. I decided to call the interviewer. He suggested that I continue to send emails to remind him of the decision. I sent one more weekly request e-mail and stopped corresponding after nothing was heard.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situation did you have to overcome and how did you do it?   Answer Question
  • If you were hired, where would you want your office to be?   18 Answers