Konica Minolta Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with the Branch Sales Manager for my initial interview, and then with the Area Vice President for a 2nd interview. Both were brief and to the point.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Windsor, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

i was contracted through a staffing agency. the company had already spoken to the staffing agency about me and reviewed my resume. after a few short personal questions i was offered the job on the spot, which i accepted. i began working later that week.

Interview Questions

• the interviewer asked if i was afraid to work alone and sometimes go through dark places with only a flash light.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Definitely took longer than expected. Such a long process but they need to make sure they get the right people in the door. Overall not a bad experience. Went through the typical phone interview and then set up an in-person interview. It was with two different sales managers within the same day. Soon after that, I had to fill out the application and take a personality test. The final step was the interview with VP of Sales. I then had to submit to a drug test and background check, which took about a week and a half to get the results. Once that cleared, I was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Kearney, NE) in January 2016.

Interview

Initial Interview with the Selling Manager. Face to face interview which was easy and relaxing.
    Second Interview with the Selling Manager and Area Vice President. Lunch interview relaxing environment and the AVP spent a good amount of time making sure I was realistic with the time it would take to get the salary I expected.

Named Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (New Orleans, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was just one on one questions with the Account Manager. Process was easy going and not very stressful but was lengthier than I had planned on. Ultimately got the job and am currently with the company. Happy with the job.

Solutions Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Anaheim, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

1. Phone screening interview with hiring manager regarding a summary of my experience.
    2. Scheduled an in-person interview a week later with hiring manager and Regional solutions manager. The Interview lasted about an hour. I left the interview feeling very confident.
    3. A week later the hiring manager sent me the link for the application.
    4. After submitting the application, I received an email from HR with directions to a few drug screening facilities, and requesting for me to send her 2 recent W2 forms and 2 recent pay stubs.
    ****NOTE***** For FUTURE KONICA MINOLTA applicants, if an employer is requesting to see your W2s and/or Pay Stubs, RUN for the hills. These are MAJOR red flags.
    5. I was under the impression that the position was mine, giving that they paid for me to get a drug screening. Generally, when a company sends you to get drug tested, it usually means they want to hire you, or so I thought.
    6. Needless to say, and like a DUMMY, I sent HR my 2 recent W2 forms and 2 recent pay stubs and inevitably giving up my salary negotiation leverage. :(
    7. They performed a back ground check (which took about a month and a half) and I emailed the hiring manager for and update which he responded stating that he has completed the first round of interviews and I'm on the "short list" of candidates and they're now coordinating for the final rounds of interviews with their Area VP of Sales, and perhaps Regional VP of Service.
    8. HUH???? Final rounds of interviews?
    9. In conclusion, I received a call from the hiring manager two weeks later after the initial email update, informing me that there going to offer the position to another candidate. What a waste of my valuable time. This was the worst hiring experience I've ever encounter in my life.

***WORD OF ADVICE**** DO NOT APPLY TO THIS COMPANY. GREAT COMPANY'S DON'T ASK FOR W2 FORMS AND PAY STUBS.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

Its a two step interview, first with the area sales manager and then with a district manager. You have to pass a drug test and take an online evaluation. Overall not very hard.

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Took over 1 1/2 months to get the job because they are very very careful who they hire, at least at my branch. Very strict background check including past jobs, schooling, social media and of course criminal. Four interviews plus a ride along day with a sales rep.

Interview Questions

• Just do your research on the company and be consistent with answers, looking for leader type A answers   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Phone call with a recruiter. One interview with the Sales Manager and another with the Area Vice President. They will offer you an extremely low base salary

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Very nice people. Spoke to 4 different sales managers. Each one had their own style and personality. They sent me a personality test from an outside agency to see if I had the mind set of a sales rep. Overall it was very easy going. They showed me some of their products and described where they intended to go in the future with the company.