Konica Minolta Business Solutions NAE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Business Solutions NAE Interview Questions

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

This was a fun and easy interview process. They are looking for go-getters and self starters. Sales experience a plus but I have seen them hire people right out of college and will little to no sales experience. Phone interview, followed by two in person interviews. Drug test and background check.

Negotiation

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Meet all Managers then VP who is the coolest of then all and only sales worthy person you will meet. Take Psyc exam drug screen all easy and even easier if you are a young pretty female. Not very organized process. They like young college grads but they don't last. They pump up the process but its wing it type. Cant even writ fifty words about it...

Interview Questions

• What day is today? Can you sell? Do you want to work here? Why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

First have an interview with your manager, then with the branch manager, then with the market vp. 3 week process, long and grueling. Learn as much as you can about SaaS. Explain the company is made up of 3 major divisions - hardware, software and IT services

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Reno, NV) in September 2013.

Interview

Casual, almost fun. The process was simple, conversational, and kept to the point without seeming scripted. I appreciated the management interaction and roll play techniques as we discussed the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Are you better at sales or management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Long very informal. Asked lots of questions about the company. Needed to be more focused in my opinion. Just one person that did the interview - not multiple. Average interview environment.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you think we do.   1 Answer