Konica Minolta Business Solutions Named Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Named Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Anaheim, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Started with a phone interview from Sales Manager- Very casual (we met at starbucks). Next I went on a Ride Along with a Sales Rep, then 3rd and final interview with Branch Manager and Sales Manager. Offered and Accepted same day.

Interview Questions

• How would your best friend describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not open to Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Louisville, KY) in November 2011.

Interview

Pretty quick, only took a couple weeks. I interviewed once with area manager and once with the sales manager. It is best to come prepared knowing about Konica Minolta. They ask many questions about the industry and Konica Minolta. The interviews lasted about 25 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2010.

Interview

Talk with managers about position and what it required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company is good but the job offered was far from the job.

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

The process took about a month. Based on the fact that I was referred I had 4 interviews. Company took long to contact references. The overall experience was very pleasant.

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in January 2013.

Interview

Two step interview process. First interview with branch sales manager, if that goes well then next interview is with the regional manger.They are both one on one interviews where they will ask questions about your background and how you could be an asset to the company

Interview Questions

• tell me a story about a time you sold someone on something   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (North Richland Hills, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

VERY casual interview process. I was called by the manager, interviewed by the manager and a senior associate within 1 week. The next week I was interviewed by the President.

Interview Questions

• Managers will ask things like "Do you want or NEED money?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase is nearly non-existent. The key is to know details about the commission structure. Odds are they won't want to disclose that- big CAUTION sign to look out for. If your base is low your commission % should be high. If your commission % is low then your base should be high. I was only able to negotiate an increase from $32k to $34k.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (San Jose, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Long. They check everything. References, previous jobs and pay, credit history, background check and so on...

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter asking typical questions about my background. 2 face to face interviews. Offer made at the 2nd

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest challenge either work or un work related?   Answer Question

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview process with 3 different hiring managers, you also have to take an online personality test, pass a drug test, and do a background check

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Downers Grove, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

It started with submitting a resume and then a quick phone interview. They basically wanted to confirm your interest in sales and the company. Then they brought you in to meet the managers. They each take about 30 minutes to ask questions. After that they send you on the road with a sales rep to witness an appointment. You and the sales rep will cold call a few businesses together. If you are still interested, you are invited back for a second time to meet the regional boss. She is a wonderful lady and has a very personal discussion with you. She wants to know what makes you tick and how motivated you are.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?   1 Answer
    • How do you learn?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your personal relationship skills.   1 Answer