Konica Minolta Business Solutions Named Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Named Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.7

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with the branch manager in my first interview. Hiring manager was extremely professional and respectful. They really focus on getting to know you as a person not just your resume which is very nice. I would have probably preferred that they focused more on experience but they seem to put a large emphasis on an individuals potential rather than industry tenure.

Interview Questions

• What drew me to apply with the company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional. They talk about your past experience, they are good at being clear of all expectation.They laid how how things will work and what we will make you successful.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (New Orleans, LA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was just one on one questions with the Account Manager. Process was easy going and not very stressful but was lengthier than I had planned on. Ultimately got the job and am currently with the company. Happy with the job.

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Phone call with a recruiter. One interview with the Sales Manager and another with the Area Vice President. They will offer you an extremely low base salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very formal phone interview - Seemed like he was reading questions off a script. One of the tougher interviews that I have taken part of. The in-person interviews were much more casual and relaxed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I had an interview with both the Sales Manager and the Senior Sales Manager on the same day. They tell you about the job duties, what is expected of you, what sales group you will be working with, and ask you common interview questions. He also mentioned the importance of making your sales goal at the end of each month and that it is not a good thing for you if you don't make that quota every month. I asked him about the classroom training and he said that you don't get the classroom training until after you worked there about a year. The Sales Manager said that most of your training will be from day to day learning from coworkers and the manager.

Interview Questions

• If you worked with a potential customer from a long period of time and they decided to leave you and go with the competition before the closing of the sale how do you bounce back from that?   Answer Question
    • How competitive are you?   Answer Question

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions.

Interview

The process took about a month. Based on the fact that I was referred I had 4 interviews. Company took long to contact references. The overall experience was very pleasant.

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Long Island City, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Very through and lengthy process. Starting with an online application and Chally test, which is a personality evaluation not a test of intellect. Results will be known the next day, if it is favorable you will have an opportunity to interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well you will be required to take a drug test with 48 hour of the interview.

Named Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in August 2014.

Interview

1 phone interview
    1 in person interview with sales manager
    Ride along day with successful sales rep that included going to 2 meetings with current accounts and also cold calling about 5 different businesses. Then returned to branch and discussed day with manager.
    Final interview with sales manager and branch manager
    Challey personality test

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was what you would expect from a large company. I interviewed three times with three different people; two managers and the area VP. The whole process took about two weeks. Once you have been approved by the two managers, the AVP interviews you. This was the most taxing part of the process. There were some challenging, open ended questions. Overall it was a standard process.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you would be a good fit for my team?   1 Answer