Konica Minolta Business Solutions Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broadview Heights, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Broadview Heights, OH) in December 2018.

Interview

The most unprofessional interview process I have ever been through. I was set up for an interview after being screened by a recruiter. Upon arrival at the interview, I waited approximately 15 minutes after the scheduled interview time. The VP with whom I interviewed with left a lot to be desired professionally. He was on his phone texting throughout the entire duration of the interview. He even stopped the interview at one point to send a series of text messages. Mind you, the interview only lasted about 20 minutes. The texts could have certainly waited. Upon completion of the interview, I was told I would be contacted on Wednesday the following week to spend a half day in the office and for another interview. Seemed promising. After two follow up emails and nearly 3 weeks later with not a single response from the VP, the outside recruiter that I had been working with called to tell me he had finally reached out to her to let her know they had moved on with another candidate. Would a single email in a 3 week span have been to hard, especially after making arrangements for a half day? No, it wouldn't have been. Clearly dodged an employment bullet with this one. COMPLETE lack of professionalism!

Interview Questions