Konica Minolta Business Solutions Interview Questions in Ramsey, NJ | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Ramsey, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Semi-Formal interview. Was not very clear in job description (felt mislead from what I was told to what the job actually is). Was told I needed a business degree, but a degree is not needed to do the job (at all).

Inventory Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Ramsey, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied via email on their website. Got callback 1 week later. Interview set up for 2 days later via HR person. First sat with HR person then2 heads of the department. Was informed more than once they don't like "people who don't come to work"? Seemed very full of themselves. Place was quiet and stuffy, beautiful but very stuffy. They complained a lot about not being part of "the big company". They did not look happy to be there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Konica Minolta Sensing?   1 Answer

Business Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramsey, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Ramsey, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation for an interview a couple of weeks later. The interview lasted an hour and was a friendly conversation about the company, the department and some of the ongoing changes being made. The atmosphere was comfortable and the approach relaxed, although the discussion was substantive. I felt I got a good sense of the position and the company culture and was able to ask as many questions as I wanted.

Interview Questions

• No questions were unexpected. The most difficult issue was explaining how I was available nearly immediately even though I was moving to the area from out of town.   Answer Question