Konica Minolta Business Solutions Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Situational questions, work history, pretty easy, nothing came as a suprise. First one was over the phone which went well, and the second was a one on one with a sales manager. Spoke with two people who were easy to talk to and very nice. The overall process wasn't too difficult and was expedited along pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Fairfield, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

I met the managers of Konica Minolta at college and they were very kind and were interested in taking me on board as an intern in hopes that I would eventually begin my career with them. First there was the phone interview, then in person interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in sales?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview, then I met with one manager, and then met with an other one from an other team. few days later I got a call that I was hire.

Interview Questions

• Long term and short term goals, spoke about why sales, and why this industry.
      Also went over personality question, how I handle stressing situation and more.   Answer Question