Konica Minolta Business Solutions Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

2.8

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions in November 2016.

Interview

Organized. Screened by recruiter , interviewed by hiring manager within a week.
Called back for interview with VP within a week or two. Ultimately they went with an "inside" candidate, nonetheless, I was impressed with the team there and would consider them in the future

Interview Questions

• What is the personal discipline you apply to prospecting for new corporate accounts   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by a phone screen. After passing the phone screen there was an in person interview. The interview was focused around what I had accomplished previously, what motivates me, and what I would do to prospect for new business. It was made clear that the role is primarily focused on prospecting for new business and not managing current customers.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

You get a chance to interview with area VP then your future manger. No specifics what they are looking for in individual, I think its based on how they feel about you.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions. You will be asked about yourself, your life, your sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview with the sales manager and regional vice president were rigorous, but they were not rough. You just had to be ready. I came prepared with a PowerPoint presentation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were innovative in a way that contributed to the company.   1 Answer