Konica Minolta Business Solutions Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Konica Minolta Business Solutions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Professional, to the point, easy! It began with a phone screening process to do a skill assessment, once you clear that then you have to do the one on one interview with the regional director. Once the director approves the hire, you start the job. Once you clear the tech stuff they ask you personality based questions and how you would generally treat clients etc.

Interview Questions

• Starting services, basic networking, vmware, hyper V, basic exchange, sonicwall, cisco, basic troubleshooting, advanced troubleshooting   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2019.

Interview

This was going to be a phone interview, followed up by and onsite. Pretty standard stuff. The only issue was they neglected to put in the job description that the position is 100% travel in your personal vehicle. Paid mileage is not going to offsite the cost of a new car today.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to get additional certifications?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langenhagen, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Langenhagen, Niedersachsen (Germany)).

Interview

Alles lief professionell. 2 Vorstellungsgespräch und bei der zweite gab es ein Test. English muss man auch gut können. Predictive test sollte man auch online absolvieren.
    Erste Gespräch ein aus HR und 2 Fachpersonen und ganz Standard frage über Lebenslauf usw...