Kony Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kony Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Kony

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Foster City, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with three people and sat with them each individually for about 20 minutes. Everyone was really nice and friendly. They offered me water and started asking about my background and where I saw myself in the future. After the interview was over, they called me a few days letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me what you know about Kony?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Actually the first four rounds where taken kony hiring partner suntek coorparation.
    Online McQ(20,20,20)
    Online coding(15,15,20)
    Technical
    Hr
    Later we will have another 2 rounds at kony hyd
    Kony offers Rs.3,00,000 package per annum during internship.
    Based on the performance during Internship Program, Kony will convert the Interns into full time employees and Kony will pay Rs.7,20,000 package per annum. The conversion rate is 99% from Interns into full time employments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

This is best product based company which comes to students easily.
    I applied through a link.
    Interview was conducted by Kony hiring partner suntek corp cmpny.They conducted interview with 4 rounds.
    (This 4 will be under suntek only.later 2round will be by Kony)
    -->Test which contains aptitude, basic questions regarding c pointers data structure.
    --->coding test which contains 2 questions
    Have to satisfy all test cases and hidden mode also.
    ----> TR and HR
    ( The persons who are good at knowledge and skills the suntek cmnpny will let the people to next rounds even they lack some marks in these rounds)
      After this Suntek corp cmpny will give 2 days classes to selected candidates in above rounds.
    This will be really helpful to many students about to knoww Kony company , their intra process.
    Interview Final stage of selection process done by Kony people in 2 rounds
    .in these round they will select the candidates who are good at data structures.product based Kony ask different questions about all data structure.
    Focus on all data structure such linked list , queue ,stack and also trees, tries , graph .
    Each panel member have different process of selection.some may give 1 problem and ask to find solution with levels such as to reduce time and space complexity. Some may ask all basic concepts .some may ask about graph .
    Here code is very important.should be perfect at logic.complexity are to be considered as basic thing.prepare best efficient answer for problem which gives less complexities.
    Some may give different task to play game .or code a game.
    ******This is great chance to get into this cmpny.prepare well .
    ******interviewer will be very friendly.
    ******Kony company environment is very nice.
    ******They convert intern to job after 1year with98.9%
    I lost in last round of I terview they asked to write code of bfs and dfs .
    Prepare well grapfh and trees also and linked list. Don't neglect small things also.
    I lost the great chance.I know the value of it .definently I'll attend next year.

Interview Questions

• Asked to write code for counting number of words of how many times it is relating in parahragh.
      He gave time to get the logic and code.in I showed solution of o(n2) .
      Next he suggested to reduce it to less complexity this time I used linked list again he asked to reduce it o(n).in this way 1problem with efficient solution is required.   1 Answer
    • To code about trees of different one   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

first round was aptitude and logical reasoning and c questions on pointers.
    second round was coding round.therte were three questions given in which u had to do all three in 45 minutes.questions were on strings and arrays.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

6 rounds first 2 rounds counducted by third paty 1.written 2.coding 3.Technical interview
    4 and 5 th rounds r also technical but conducted by the kONY and 6th round is hR round nominal just to describe the package and job profile

personal problems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

There were total 5 rounds. First round was written on aptitude and programming (code snippets). Second round was programming round, in this round 3 or 4 questions were given and we can solve them in C/C++/Java/Python and some more options were there. They were easy. Next was technical Interview. You will be asked to write code in this round from data structures and also they will check your cs fundamentals. 3 round were conducted by their hiring partner. Next rounds were conducted by kony people. 4th round was technical interview. You will be asked to programs on data structures like linked list, trees, etc., 4th round again was technical again and in this round they asked me sql queries and 2-3 programs like printing elements of matrix in spiral form, longest path in matrix of 1&0's, reverse linked list using recursion etc., I was rejected in the last round. But the interview experience was great. Interviewers will make you comfortable and see that you are not nervous. I will apply again in future if I get a chance :)

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

there are 5 rounds, 1st round consists of aptitude vebal and c mcqs that is mostly pointers , 2nd round was programming 3rd,4th and 5th are technical interviews.3rd technical round was easy .4th and 5th technical rounds were difficult

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I have attended the interview in november 2016.
    There were 4 rounds:
    1. Aptitude,reasoning,technical mcq
    2.Coding round
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR interview
    I was rejected in the 3rd round!
    The first 2 rounds are easy.. but coming to the technical interview.. you need to have a deeper knowledge on whatever you mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions

• Basic but deep knowledge about the fundamental concepts of java!
      Coding for certain questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kony.

Interview

For hiring an Intern, the process was pretty serious and long too. But for good I guess.
    First round was an online Aptitude/Technical test. 15 mins- Reasoning and Apti, 15 mins- Verbal, 30 mins- Coding, and difficulty level - 4.5/5.
    17 out of 300 shortlisted.
    Group Discussion was interesting, where we debated on a topic for 20 mins, then switched sides and debated on the same topic for next 20 mins, not allowed to repeat points.
    Technical round- Concentrated more on your logical reasoning, algorithms, Coding
    Psychometric test
    HR Round on Phone

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. They were total 4 rounds. 1st was a written round which consisted of mcq's on C,Java,Aptitude and 3 coding questions. Later they had 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round. They tested completely on our coding and analytical thinking skills. They also asked different puzzles.