Kony Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kony Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kony in March 2013.

Interview

i have been interviewed for Test engineer. There were total 3 rounds, all 3 were technical...initial two were more technical although. In 1st round he asked me about my job profile and kind of work I have done ad questions related to that. Than he asked me to code for a problem - there are trains that run between different source and destinations (Say Hyderabad to Delhi) and which comes back from Delhi to Hyderabad also. I need to write a function which can find train no. of all such trains which makes a round trip. Simple solution I coded.

Interview Questions

• 2nd Round:-

Write a program that finds duplicate in an int array. Only one duplicate was allowed. if more than one duplicate occurs than you have to throw an exception/ or display message to user

Other Interview Reviews for Kony

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

There are three rounds of interview. In one day they took two rounds and second day took third round. HR round also completed in same day. But, they took more than one week to provide the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basic Java questions like Threads, Utils package, Generics, Concurrency package.
      2. Spring and Hibernate framework usage and details
      3. Java Annotations
      4. Database concepts: Tables, View, Procedures and Functions and PL/SQL programming.
      5. Javascript and JQuery concepts
      6. HTML5 and CSS
      7. Logging and debugging details

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interview. One technical round , One managerial round.

Interview Questions

• Write an algorithm for a vending machine that vends chocolates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, They gave me more than what they initially offered me.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was easy, had to go through online test, an then followd by face to face interview, Interview mainly focused on string manipulation an oops concepts. Then they asked how is mobility life shaping in the future and stuffs relating to this.Some o the questions related to java technoogy and eclipse . some of the questions were asked from the Operating Systems.
    what is virtual memory
    what do you know about anroid development

Interview Questions

• How to reverse a string
      Write anagrams of the string
      what is cache
      what is virtual memory
      what do you know about anroid development

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kony (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

You must be perfect in one of the programming languages and algorithms.

Interview Questions

• What is the current project   1 Answer
    • What is the architecture of the project.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unless you get another offer in other company, then only they will negotiate good enough