Korn Ferry Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Korn Ferry Research Associate Interview Questions

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Very basic, regular questions about backgrounds and interests. It was a simple interview where I was phone screened and did a video chat with employees in the group I would be working in

Interview Questions

• What is the most useful thing you've learned at school that could apply to this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Korn Ferry

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

My college's alumni network lead to a preliminary/ standard HR screening. I was invited back twice (spanning 2 months) to interview with 3 execs, hiring manager and 2 other more junior members/ researchers on the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Korn Ferry (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Although quick to initially reach out, they continuously delayed our meetings. I don't know if it was just the specific branch I was dealing with, but they struggled to communicate with me throughout the process.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with one of the most junior employees who was a Research Associate and had been a Research Associate Intern prior to that, a Principal Consultant, and the Director of Research.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous job experiences, college major, extracurriculars, and experiences as a varsity college athlete. They also had me take a words-per-minute typing test.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then an on-site interview where I met with two Director's. Overall the process was smooth, however they never got back to me and when I reached out to them, they told me in a very short response that they moved forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about initially conducting a search for this industry?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

Grueling and extensive, as would be expected of a recruitment firm. Another dimension was cultural fit, the recruiters took extensive references and checked all the information to make sure everything was legit.

Interview Questions

• A-Z recruitment in 1 hour in an unknown field for a C-Level position.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was impressed by the caliber of indivuals I met during the interview process. My initial impression was they were a lot less corporate than I had to be led to expect. The Interview process to several months and I met nine interviewers during the process.

Interview Questions

• A question that came up on several occasions was my motivation for moving away from contingent search.   Answer Question