Korn Ferry Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

Somewhat lengthy, there were several rounds to go through - I think I had four rounds with about 10 different people. But the interviews are with top company executives, so they don't waste your time and are serious about the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that was out of left field or too difficult   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Korn Ferry

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

Thorough yet cumbersome with several return visits to meet with about 10 individuals across various levels. Three months from initial phone interview to offer stage. Appreciated the effort to provide as much information as possible on what the daily life in the role would entail.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a good, comprehensive process - met with a diverse team, open conversations and good time for Q&A. It was a really positive experience overall. I recommend Korn Ferry.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Began with a phone interview from a recruiter, then an interview with the hiring manager. Eventually, I was invited in for a day of interviews with four Sr. Client Partners from various practices and a Sr. Associate. Two weeks went by and I was invited in for an identical day and eventually I was called one morning to come in that afternoon (good thing I was available). Everyone was pleasant and interviews were more about fit and why you want to be a recruiter. Basically, they just want to see if you've got the people skills and are not intimidated by executive presence.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-existent

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

was called by the managing partner, who did a bad job at selling his company to me. Did not really come across at convincing and also did not give good reasons why I should leave my current job for another one.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Korn Ferry in May 2011.

Interview

I went through several rounds of interviews with several different types of interviewing methodologies.
    I had 4 face to face interviews and 2 phone interviews. Each person was looking for role and culture fit. Some focused on skills that were necessary (PPT capabilities) others focused on my ability to fit in with the fast paced consutling lifestyle. Finally, others were just looking to see if I would be able to handle myself successfully in front of clients. For potential interviewees, I would suggest that you know yourself well and be able to speak to your accomplishments (basic, I know, but the questions mostly focused on historical context lifted from my resume). I worked through a recruiter so most of my process was facilitated and managed through her efforts. Overally the process was smooth and efficient, but extensive. The interview process is not for the faint of heart which is intentional, the work we do requires diligence and perseverance.

Negotiation

The offer came in above my expectations and was actually so strong that I decided I would only have been negotiating out of principal not out of desire. If I could do it over, I would probably try and recieve some pre-banked vacation time that I lost when I resigned from my other company, but that is a minor thing compared to the amazing benefits and salary this compay has. Seriously, the benefits are some of the best I will ever have in my career.