Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Good interview process. Great questions asked to see if I am the right fit. It is a big company and so recruitment process is a bit slow. • Why do you think you will be successful at this job?
    • Tell me about a time that you participated in a team, what was your role and how well do you think you fulfilled it?

Interview Questions

• What you know about the company? Why do you want to work for this role?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Simple To the point
    Interested in my profile and personal growth
    Testing was mandatory
    Flexible towards my graduate school commitments
    Great place to work. You really work hard and will be told when you do great work. Most managers try to make it a positive work environment.

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

I had a telephonic interview followed by two in person interview calls. Basic finance questions were asked. The interviewer was a senior member of the organization. General opinions on the current affairs of India were also asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was bad. Not open to negotiaition

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

For the basic summer internship in Mumbai sponsored by my US Campus, first I just gave in resume and cover letter. After quite some time, I got a response which said I'd been selected to interview along with many others. While scheduling a Skype interview they asked me about my previous work experiences and basic skills. Knowing about the financial services sector, Kotak, and yourself is the most important thing here. My position needed going into Rural India, so they asked me about experiences I had which would qualify me for that.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the idea that India's future could lie in it's rural economy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a basic stipend (in rupees and not much). Make sure you ask them just what your project is, that's the important thing.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

First there was a GD where in the topic was - Is Gold the best investment?
    They gave us two minutes and we were asked to speak individually for few minutes. Later there was an open discussion for just two minutes.

FIN Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The interview took one day. It was taken by the panel which included CA and HR. The procedure was quite easy. They asked questions relating to my article ship experience and my post qualification experience. Prior experience with Bank is added advantage.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change the Job? Some questions on Banking, notice period, current CTC and expected CTC.   Answer Question

Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Friendly process. Panel interview. Telephonic HR interview. Process took total of 30 minutes each round. Immediately informed of selection. HR is not very powerful and mostly business driven. Very stingy paymasters but

Interview Questions

• How do you analyze a company?
      What do you look for during a PD?
      Answer Question

AVP-1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interview with the business team and another 2 with HR ( mostly on salary negotiation). experience with an existing bank is appreciated. They are looking for confident candidates

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave your current job   1 Answer
    • JD specific questions, they would question on your experience in the current company which is relevant to the JD   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was a CA Fresher. First round was taken by HR, who just asked briefly about yourself and family, and about your articleship. Second round was taken by the TL of Internal Audit team. They asked me about my articleship experience, and 5 unique findings during that time. It is quiet easy if you are not bluffing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why Internal Audit. Articleship experience based questions.   Answer Question

Credit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of GD and PI .In GD current topic and abstract topics where given. PI was taken by a CA for the credit profile. Basic Finance and accounts related question where asked. Interview panel members were nice and they did not grilled anyone ,they were ready to listen. The overall Experience was very average.

Interview Questions

• Ratios In details, Corporate finance questions like working capital and NPV & IRR   Answer Question