Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Good interview process. Great questions asked to see if I am the right fit. It is a big company and so recruitment process is a bit slow. • Why do you think you will be successful at this job?
    • Tell me about a time that you participated in a team, what was your role and how well do you think you fulfilled it?

Interview Questions

• What you know about the company? Why do you want to work for this role?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Simple To the point
    Interested in my profile and personal growth
    Testing was mandatory
    Flexible towards my graduate school commitments
    Great place to work. You really work hard and will be told when you do great work. Most managers try to make it a positive work environment.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview followed by two in person interview calls. Basic finance questions were asked. The interviewer was a senior member of the organization. General opinions on the current affairs of India were also asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was bad. Not open to negotiaition

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

For the basic summer internship in Mumbai sponsored by my US Campus, first I just gave in resume and cover letter. After quite some time, I got a response which said I'd been selected to interview along with many others. While scheduling a Skype interview they asked me about my previous work experiences and basic skills. Knowing about the financial services sector, Kotak, and yourself is the most important thing here. My position needed going into Rural India, so they asked me about experiences I had which would qualify me for that.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the idea that India's future could lie in it's rural economy?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a basic stipend (in rupees and not much). Make sure you ask them just what your project is, that's the important thing.

Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

1. Group discussion.
    2. Personal interview.
    3. Psychometric test.
    Group discussion will be conducted on the basis of strength of interviewers attended.
    Personal interview should be conducted by H.R, Manager.
    Psychometric test conducted to see judgemental skills

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Goregaon (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

We went for interview there ,there was first face to face interview .where they ask question on Software life cycle ,TEST CASES,TEST SCENARIO .process was smooth later selected people were sent to next round .where they need to go through technical aptitude

Interview Questions

• Software life cycle, Tell me something about Manual Testing,What is test cases ,test scenario   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled at Amrapali circle branch, Jaipur. The interview level was a little tough. I was a fresher so he asked me questions related to my learning during MBA.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra.

Interview

Interview process was good they have many questions lined up to know you, 2 people were there to take interview. Be what you are don't try to exaggerate the things. If you forget the things in between they will give you smile and will ask you another questions so relax. Be thorough what you have written in your resume. They ask questions based on your resume.

Interview Questions

• how will you manage study and work at the same time?   Answer Question
    • tell me what did you do during your articleship period?   1 Answer
    • formula for calculation of drawing power for working capital loan   1 Answer
    • why are you pursuing career in banking industry?   Answer Question
    • why you want to work in internal audit department?   Answer Question
    • how did you learn bank audit during your articleship??   Answer Question
    • many questions from preshipment and post shipment credit in forex department ( as I had audit experience of forex and IB )   Answer Question
    • what is packing credit?   Answer Question
    • are ready to travel?   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Group Discussion followed by 2 face to face interviews. In GD, a group of 15 people were first asked to give an opinion about the topic and then discuss with each other.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indi, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kotak Mahindra (Indi, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I would join Kotak because the bank was rated 10th best
    employer in 2007. It has world class HR deparment and has
    full of rewards for employee. This organisation is employee
    oriented.

Interview Questions

• Tell about your experience?   1 Answer