Kotak Securities Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kotak Securities Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kotak Securities

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

First round by team manager he asked some basic questions as well as some logically questions after that location head also asked some products related questions after that HR team one to one he asked to me some reasonable questions after that senior HR one to one interview he asked some share market related questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kotak Securities

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Cleared all 3 round of interviews..hr interview, manager interview and basic essay writing and typing test same day offer letter given and even accepted. Rounds completed quickly and short interview taken. almost took half of the day for the entire interview. Your communication skills matters alot

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities.

Interview

GD1
    GD2
    Personal Interview

Topic of first GD was Is India ready for Cashless Economy? And topic of second GD was which is the beat pizza topping?
    GDs were great with tough competition, Interviews were conducted in an easy to go manner, no pressure at all.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There will be 2 rounds .
    1st round of HR
    2ND ROUND will be personal interview.
    In Hr round , hr will check our background and knowledge about the post for which we have applied for.
    In PI they will check knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to join this company?
      What do know about this company?
      Etc   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

General behavioral question and specific questions related to markets.Tell me something about yourself. Why do you want to work here. How did you decide to work in the financial industry. What do you think about the market now. Suggest few stocks that you think are good? Why do you think so ? please explain. Whats your salary expectation.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 stocks that you think one should invest in and why ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was good. Went for about 45 min. Most likable part was that they asked logical questions unlike other companies. From basic to all kind of depth questions were asked. Mainly from the resume and work experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes i was given a min package which i negotiated..but couldn't negotiate much as the offer was good as per my experience level.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Chandigarh (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Call for telephonic interview by the VP.
    At second stage there would be the personal interview by the regional manager.
    Then a small HR review and negotiation about the salary and incentives and final round.

Interview Questions

• What are the name of companies stocks which can make you millionaire in 2 years.   2 Answers

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Chennai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Be Confident while facing any interviewer , subject knowledge is too essential

Negotiation

Not Negotiated