Kotak Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kotak Securities

2.7

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Calling .net developer for an interview and asking JavaScript and css. They are not clear with requirement full waste of time.
    They have shortlisted resume as dot net developer.
    Whole day got waste.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

interview process is smooth. there was a normal interview, actually they just want people who able to do work more in less money. else nothing to worry about interview. but one thing they itself not clear about things.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Simple and Easy

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Apply by sending resume to HR, particular BM or CH will call for an Interview and will be finalised by State head.

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

The first round was a written test on C++ and it was very basic and easy. The second round was techical interview with the senior developer. In technical all the questions from basic to advanced level was asked about C and C++ and some questions about myself and my college project as i was a fresher.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panaji (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Panaji (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Interviewer didnt have proper knowledge on how to conduct interview. Made me wait for 3 hours and when he came he smelled of alcohol.
    he fumbled alot and during the whole time the people in the branch were just chilling.

Interview Questions

• what i studied.
      knowledge about capital market
      how many "rich" people i know from goa   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Cleared all 3 round of interviews..hr interview, manager interview and basic essay writing and typing test same day offer letter given and even accepted. Rounds completed quickly and short interview taken. almost took half of the day for the entire interview. Your communication skills matters alot

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Chennai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Be Confident while facing any interviewer , subject knowledge is too essential

Negotiation

Not Negotiated

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Chandigarh (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Call for telephonic interview by the VP.
    At second stage there would be the personal interview by the regional manager.
    Then a small HR review and negotiation about the salary and incentives and final round.

Interview Questions

• What are the name of companies stocks which can make you millionaire in 2 years.   2 Answers

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was good. Went for about 45 min. Most likable part was that they asked logical questions unlike other companies. From basic to all kind of depth questions were asked. Mainly from the resume and work experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes i was given a min package which i negotiated..but couldn't negotiate much as the offer was good as per my experience level.