Kotak Securities Dealer (Equities, Commodities) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Dealer (Equities, Commodities)

Kotak Securities Dealer (Equities, Commodities) Interview Questions

Interviews at Kotak Securities

4.0

Dealer (Equities, Commodities) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Got a call from hr from company itself. First there was a HR round. In which HR just went my cv and asked questions from cv. We were three guys there. I selected for next round. In the next round there was some kind of technical questions like what is option, mutual fund, why kotak etc.

Interview Questions

• hr asked simple question from your resume. In technical round apart from market they asked some current affair question from financial world like who is head of IMF, size of Indian economy etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kotak Securities

Dealer (Equities, Commodities) Interview

Interview

Be confident. Go for the interview with a positive attitude. Be frank with what you want and what you do not want. Prepare well from the NISM/ NCFM Equity Derivatives Module syllabus. Make sure you display your passion for the Capital Markets field. Answer properly when they ask you where you see yourself in the next 5 years.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the way the Indian Economy will head in the future.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Zero nogtiations as I am a fresher.