Kotak Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kotak Securities Interview Questions

Interviews at Kotak Securities

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (New Delhi (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There will be 2 rounds .
    1st round of HR
    2ND ROUND will be personal interview.
    In Hr round , hr will check our background and knowledge about the post for which we have applied for.
    In PI they will check knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to join this company?
      What do know about this company?
      Etc   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

interview process is smooth. there was a normal interview, actually they just want people who able to do work more in less money. else nothing to worry about interview. but one thing they itself not clear about things.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Kolkata (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very short process, only face to face round where he just asked me about myself and gave me a brief introductory about me, where he asked me about my past qualifications, what I want to do further in my life...., How Insurance is a better field to gain practical knowledge, and how this job is related to my career growth.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was only a Personal Interview. First it was 1:1 and then there was a Skype Interview at their office. The PI was elimination and was followed by Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• It included questions about how to choose stocks using ratios and the like. Also how will you sell a portfolio of securities.   Answer Question

Equity Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kotak Securities in January 2017.

Interview

they expected to know a lot about market analysis for a fresher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the interview was Easy, situation was given, sales expertise required, non finance person can crack
     the interview involved first a gd then again a gd for shortlisted people and then a final interview and then a small hr (formality sake) interview. they basically were looking for candidates with good personalities and sales expertise.

Interview Questions

• Sales based interview
      situation was given
      how you will make a new customer   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college/university in June 2016. Interview process consisted of cv shortlisting, technical round, hr round and a final director round. The entire interview process took 2 weeks. HR round consisted of basic questions about salary preferences and if comfortable with office timings etc. Technical round included questions about the financial markets and knowledge of different sectors.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one financial sector that you follow in detail and where you see it in 6 months.   Answer Question

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Chandigarh (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a good experience. I was asked about the current market outlook and where I see stock market in next 6 months. I was also asked how will I handle the clients and achieve my goals.

Interview Questions

• Stocks you recommend on basis of current market scenario   1 Answer

Client Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

it was normal. not too much tough.not too much easy. first they take a group discussion . then they select few students from them . and then there was a final round of interview . the interviews were in college campus . so the whole process took around 1 day . after the final interview . there was a aptitude test and from which they select few final candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they are offering really good salary for freshers . so no need to negotiate anything

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities in May 2016.

Interview

1st round - Technical interview. Focus was on project, latest law amendments and law.
    2nd round - Psychometric test. Quite easy. A 10 mins test included adjectives which portray what you think about yourself and what you think others expect from you.
    3rd round - Behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself starting with your family background, education, interests and past projects   Answer Question
    • What are the latest labour laws amendment?   Answer Question
    • Why you want to work for this profile?   Answer Question