Kotak Securities Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kotak Securities Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Kotak Securities

2.3

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Chennai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There was only a Personal Interview. First it was 1:1 and then there was a Skype Interview at their office. The PI was elimination and was followed by Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• It included questions about how to choose stocks using ratios and the like. Also how will you sell a portfolio of securities.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kotak Securities

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

the interview was Easy, situation was given, sales expertise required, non finance person can crack
     the interview involved first a gd then again a gd for shortlisted people and then a final interview and then a small hr (formality sake) interview. they basically were looking for candidates with good personalities and sales expertise.

Interview Questions

• Sales based interview
      situation was given
      how you will make a new customer   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Lucknow (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

First application was read then I was asked to attend Interview.So I gave interview.I was asked questions.Then I answered all the questions.After few days I got call Then I was happy and started doing Internship.It was experience for me so I recommend everyone.please join

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

campus recruitment: Hence only GD & PI. No aptitude. Pi was more of subject matter of Sales & Marketing such as how would you acquire new customers, competitor information etc. Salary components was clearly explained.

Interview Questions

• It was more of subject matter such as how would you acquire new customers, competitor information etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, because i'm a fresher at that time