Kotak Securities Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kotak Securities Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Kotak Securities

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Pune (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was quite good, few technical questions and few tactical questions were asked. A well behaved and well educated person takes your interview. Overall experience for the interview is quite positive. Was surprised to see technical questions coming from the other side though, but on the other hand they were not so difficult to answer. An average rating would be given by me if asked to review.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary

Other Interview Reviews for Kotak Securities

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First I applied online on the website then I had a quick phone interview (just basic questions) and then I was called for an HR interview followed by Sr. Manager interview. Lastly, the Sr. HR manager met me to discuss and finalise things.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kotak Securities (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

There was a presentation, after which there were two rounds of interviews. The company had come to the college, there was group discussion, followed by a HR interview and then a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple like tell me about yourself and your family, are you willing to travel etc.   Answer Question