Kotis Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.6

Account Executive and Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kotis Design (Remote, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews. Phone screen first then a two hour video interview. Did not get an offer for the first position but was recommended to interview for another position. The Account Manager lead who interviewed me seemed like she already had her mind make up before the interview even started. Very formally planned questions like "what items would you suggest as giveaways for x customer" then would move on to next question without informal conversation on the position. She did not ask if I had any questions at the end and hung up on me after the interview. I waited 20 minutes for the next interviewer to call me back but they did not. The recruiter then emailed me and said the 2nd interview was in a meeting even though they scheduled to have me interview with these people a week or so in advance. My guess is the first girl did not like me right off the bat and told the recruiter that it was a waste of time to have the second person interview me after she hung up on me. The recruiter was nice to work with but the Account Manager lead was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Very scripted questions as you can imagine. If you are interviewing for a sales position the interview is more informal and professional.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kotis Design (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with problems to solve after it. The HR was extremely friendly! I declined the offer because the position was remote and I needed something with a more social atmosphere, the HR understood completely and made the process painless.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kotis Design (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with a Human Resources Representative. We spoke for over the additional time frame allotted. I had another interview scheduled but decided not to move forward. They were wonderful!

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotis Design (Tukwila, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted via email for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. In-person interview was good overall, but they did have some asinine questions, the kind that they ask you when you are interviewing for a job at a fast-food restaurant.

College Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kotis Design (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone, it was more of a screening than an interview. They ask about your past work experience.

The initial interview had a lot of scenario questions. The manager seemed to expect for you to already know a lot about the products that they currently offer.

One scenario question was name ten products that you would offer a customer who are hosting a charity event for the sorority.

Another was, name five things that a customer would be upset about when receiving a product that did not meet their expectations.

The third one was an upset customer scenario and the interviewer asked for you to type up a response in reply to the customer on a laptop 'as if you are sending an e-mail to the customer'. The only problem is the interviewer did not provide full details of the scenario so it was hard to respond.

The interviewer also asked what you hope to make salary wise within one year and three years. * I would say don't be too honest with answering this question because if you tell them what your ideal pay would be it would put them off.

I honestly think that this was the strangest interview due to some of the questions. The best way to answer the interview questions is if you knew how they processed orders and what products they offer. I hope this helps any possible candidates!

Interview Questions

• Name ten products that you would offer a client that is holding a charity event for a sorority.   1 Answer
    • A customer e-mailed you about the product that they just recieved. They are having an event in one week and need it by then. What is your response via e-mail?   1 Answer