Kraft Heinz Company Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly typical. I had a phone interview with the HR person who asked a lot of the standard questions about why you are looking for a new role and your experience. I was then invited in for their "Interview Blitz" day where I met with 3 Marketing Directors, each for 30 minutes who asked me behavioral questions and questions about my work history. I was then called back in for a final interview with 3 more employees (2 BMs and a Director) for the Food Service side of the business where I would have been working. Each of those was 45 minutes about my background and behavioral questions. I received an email the following week that I was not chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

It was a fairly typical interview process. First was a phone interview with HR. Then an onsite interview with several people in the group that was hiring. A second round of on site interviews with more senior management.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

The interview only lasted 10-15 minutes with the interviewer seeming to be rushed to complete the process. The initial phone screening was pretty standard; nothing difficult. When asked about the numerous bad reviews of the company, there was a long pause and the question was ignored.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacted via e-mail to request a phone interview with HR. After the phone interview I was contacted for another phone interview with a Brand Manager. At the conclusion of the second interview I was told that the next step would be to be invited to the campus for an in-person interview. Everyone was very pleasant to interact with and willing to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you've encountered where you had to overcome an unexpected obstacle.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very formal with very little surprises along the way. They basically followed their interview deck that was provided prior to the interview. Make sure you go through the whole deck to find all the questions that you will be asked. Also, make sure to have enough stories that provided evidence of your experience level with regard to leadership, analytics, problem solving, etc. Finally, don't be overwhelmed by the case questions. There is no right answer. They just want to see how you think. Take your time and make sure it is organized

Interview Questions

• the Product and commercial you like the least and why?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews:
    1) Phone screening with HR
    2) MBA conference interview with 2 brand managers
    3) All day session in offices: 4 interviews (1 hour long each, 2 brand managers each) and 1 lunch with an ABM.

Was presented with an offer several days later.

Interview Questions

• Presented with a print ad and asked to explain target, insights and key message   Answer Question
    • You are a car dealer with a lot full of purple cars. No one is buying purple cars anymore. what do you do?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a brand that you think is marketed well. And one that is poorly marketed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the most driest, monotone man ever. Interview started off with me walking the brand director through my resume. He immediately started to ask me very specific marketing questions with several follow up questions for each.

Interview Questions

• If you were a brand manager, would you consider moving into private label?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Ewing, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview/screen with the recruiter. She sent my information on to the hiring manager in NJ who set up a phone interview with a Marketing Manager. Phone interview took about 1 hour and was mostly behavioral with one case question. The case question was basically....Imagine you are an ABM for the Chips Ahoy brand. You notice sales/revenue is increasing but your total share of the cookie market is decreasing. How would you explain this apparent contradiction? I think I did okay on the behavioral questions but I bombed this case question.

Interview Questions

• You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Standard HR phone screen and follow up conversation screen with the hiring manager. Once that went well, had three interviews with two senior managers/directors; each meeting was 45 mins to an hour. Additionally, you spend lunch with a current ABM / Sr. ABM to learn more about the day to day and role. They are not necessarily evaluating you, but do have some sway if they really like/dislike you.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand that you believe is doing poorly in the market and how would you fix?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Madison, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two current Associate Brand Managers. Walked them through my resume, discussed current position. Behavioral based questions, preferred STAR method. Marketing case questions: proposed business idea with $250,000 capital investment. Marketing plan for said business. Questions about profits, revenues, marketing expenditures with said business. Why Kraft? Why this position? Ended with questions for them.

Interview Questions

• Say I'm a venture capitalist, giving you $250,000. What business proposal would you like to see on THIS specific campus and why? Further, how would you market said business and how would you compete with existing businesses?   Answer Question