Kraft Heinz Company Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2016

3.1

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

i applied online. had 2 phone/video interviews. the entire process took about a month; most of the questions were behavioral questions and some case questions on branding/P&L. Overall, it wasn't difficult; it's pretty much as expected fro other CPG companies. people I interviewed with were nice, and they were not trying to challenge you a lot or anything, rather they tried to understand your background and cultural it with a company

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard to the brand management roles. some of them:
    - example of a brand that effectively used consumer insights
    - what would you if your costs go up and you have to meet the margin targets
    - bunch of behavioral questions (leadership example etc)
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for marketing (brand management/other) opportunities at Heinz. I had an initial phone screen (30mins) + 1st onsite interview with HR Manager and someone from Marketing Dept (30mins each) + 2nd and final onsite interview with 3 Executives (45mins each). Overall the interview was well planned, Heinz employees were very professional and approachable and the interview was easy.They are looking for a culture fit, which is someone with ownership/entrepreneur attitude and skill sets. This goes with providing confidence in the interview that you will treat your brand as your own business and is ready to go over and beyond, work 60+ hrs per/week if needed to get the job done. It definitely seemed like they have an in and out policy. If you do well you are in for higher responsibilities - or you are shown the exit door. They were courteous enough to call me on my candidacy rejection. Irregardless of the negative reviews on glassdoor - after going through the interview process I have a positive outlook about Heinz and its employees. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• 1) Name other brands in the company besides Heinz ketchup? 2) Please describe a current product/brand marketing commercial besides Heinz that you like? What aspects of the campaign do you think worked well / did not work well? 3) Give me an example when you went over and above to complete a task.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

First I had a screening interview. After that, I came to corporate and had a full day of 8 interviews with people of varying levels within the marketing function.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent marketing campaign, what you thought the objective of the campaign was, and if you felt the campaign was successful.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

on line test
    phone interview with HR
    on site interview with HR and HM
    They were all behavioral questions, connected with their values, with pressure, with time management and team working. It was a very though interview, because I had the feeling that if you wanted to work for them you have to be performance-oriented at all costs and that's it.
    They didn't ask about my competences.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone that you didn't like?   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Hayes, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was very quick. I had a phone interview which lasted around 30 mins, followed by a face to face interview 5 days later.
    The interview was based on the skills and competences I developed throughout my career. Was not asked questions related to the company and only one related to the role (what can you bring to the company).
    I was told I was not accepted 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• What was the most risky decision you had to take in your life   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Interview

There are multiple interviews. Each interview has 2 managers interviewing you at the same time. Some typical questions are...why marketing, why Kraft, tell me about your experience, what's your favorite brand, favorite commercial and then there are case study questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as I was an MBA hire and the package was set.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Lagos (Nigeria)) in May 2012.

Interview

This was a classic case of an employer not being aware of the need to make a good impression on a potential hire. The recruitment process is definitely not one-sided.
    After leaving work early and driving through a 2-hour traffic to get to make the appointment, I was kept waiting for 30 minutes without any explanation.
    Then I was called into the interview room where I met 3 individuals: 2 guys from HR and the Marketing Director, who was still taking a phone call. We waited another 5 minutes for the Marketing Director (some short dude with an over-inflated sense of his own importance) to get off the phone, then finally the interview started.
    As I answered the questions, the Marketing dude kept trying to assert that I did not know as much as I should, like I needed to really impress him. He kept correcting my answers like I was supposed to have read a specific textbook before coming for the interview. In short it wasn't a very pleasant experience.
    About 6 months later, I received a call from the HR guy, asking if I might be interested in trying for another role. I very politely declined. Apparently, they erroneously thought I was desperate to leave my current employer.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2008.

Interview

Mostly position specific questions asked on previous experience. Not too many questions about the company

Interview Questions

• Talk me through a time when you have had to work towards a challenging, ambitious objective.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Consider more negotiations as pay is not very good