Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

97 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate ManagementProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I submitted my resume, then had to take a personality test. After that, had a 15min interview. Moved on to the next stage for 2 30min interviews. They flew me out to Chicago for a final round interview, where we had "Your Time to Shine" presentations. Not a very difficult process and surprisingly fun and fast.

Corporate Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

personality test, phone interview, behavioral interview. dove right into behavioral questions in in-person interviews, with questions about leadership, data, and taking risks. The people were very friendly. Show that you value ownership and passion for delivering results.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Two interview rounds followed by a visit to KHC's HQ in Chicago. Senior managers are very invested in the program and showed their investment by interviewing all final round candidates.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a total of 3 rounds of interviews where in total I met or talked to 7 people.
    First: I had 2 phone interviews.
    Second: I was asked to fly down to Chicago HQ, to meet 3 people - 1 HRBP & 2 from different analytics departments. They went over the projects I've done in the past, work experience and grad school projects to see if I knew what I was talking about. More emphasis was put on whether I'd be able to fit into their culture.
    Thrid: I met 4 people, one of whom I had already met before. The rest of them went in depth asking questions w.r.t. the tools and techniques required for this role, quoting situations from their current/on-going projects, the business etc.

I got a call 2 days after the last round with an offer. I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why Kraft Heinz?
      2) What do you know or like about our culture?
      3) Did you research the company before you came to this interview?
      4) In the event of downsizing the Analytics department, would you be willing to move to a different department? --> It was a hypothetical question. It is unlikely to happen.
      5) Which should be your priority? Building a career in Analytics or learning about the business.   Answer Question

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The way a company does recruiting says a lot about their culture and what they value... and Kraft Heinz promotes an incredibly cutthroat and unfriendly culture. The application was a resume drop and then a phone screening and then two one hour tests online that were word and picture puzzles meant to test analytical skills. Then on campus interviews with two 30 min interviews back to back. The interviews were pretty basic and all behavioral. I met with a recruiter and an employee who had just graduated the trainee program. Both were cordial but neither were very interesting. About a week later, I received an email inviting me to a Superday but about two days before the interviews, they emailed us asking to prepare a 3 min presentation on 1) What have you accomplished so far 2) What are you doing now and 3) Why should Kraft Heinz hire you?. They make it seem like the powerpoints are a good way to get to know the candidates but won't they don't tell you is that it is the ONLY thing you are graded on during the day. They split us up into two groups in the beginning of the day and 30 presented their powerpoints while the other 30 went through a case study (merely meant to keep us busy, no one was taking notes on us). The powerpoints were all very intense and basically a way for candidates to compete right in front of each other and brag about why they were better than the people next to them. It seemed like a very pointless way to actually get to know the candidates especially for people who had flown all the way out only for a 3 min presentation. After presentations and case study, they showed us around the office, and then proceeded to make us wait for 30 min and then while we were all in a big room, the head recruiter read out names of the people who would be moving on to present again in front of the CEO and the rest were shuffled into a different room to talk about direct-hire positions. Honestly, the day seemed like a complete waste of time and I have never felt so belittled by a company. They constantly talked about how they wanted to get to know us as much as we wanted to get to know them but they made the candidates feel very insignificant. A good learning experience but terrible application experience.

In Store Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter a week after applying requesting a phone interview. After a 15 minute conversation with standard HR questions, I was invited back for an in person interview with 2 hiring managers. Interviews lasted 30 minutes each. Was told that these were the only two steps to the interview process during the phone interview. I would like to say that this was a positive interview experience, as all three interviewers were laid back and pleasant enough. However, I never received any communication from the company after the interview (I would not expect them to have the courtesy to send an automated rejection email if you are not selected based on feedback from other glassdoor users, so don't hold your breath). 2 emails to each interviewer also went unanswered.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard HR questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Make sure you are prepared with a solid response as to why Kraft Heinz, why the specific position you are applying for, as well as how the position relates to your desired career path. Be prepared with plenty of questions of your own for each interviewer, as both began by asking me what questions I had for the company.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a Employee, then few days later they ask me for a Skype Call. It was easy. Tell me about your background. How do you imagine in 10 years?

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Ridge, IL

Interview

Straightforward. No surprises. Was an OK interview. I felt properly prepeared. There were no surprises. I met with 3 people. One included the hiring manager and one including HR. One was also a Vice President.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I had about 5 rounds of interview. The first was a phone screen, then a phone interview, two face to face, then another phone interview. The process was to see where I fit best within the company. It was straight forward, relaxed setting. Some HR given questions regarding problem solving and how you handle certain situations, and some were questions directly from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you stood out from your peers or anyone in the company?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with 2 recruiters, interviews at HQ in Chicago, 2on1 and 1on1, all behavioral questions; additional phone interview after with senior director. Very slow decision making, never responded if they made a decision

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a hard time interpreting data   Answer Question