Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

3.1

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Three phone screens, a three hour on-site panel interview and then nothing. Not even a form letter. Had one of the interviews comment that I had been at this "a really long time". Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by 2-hour online test, followed by on-campus interview, followed by final round onsite interview. Final round involved a 3-minute presentation. It was given once in the morning in front of the other candidates (20 of them during my trip). Then, it was cut to half. The final 10 or so gave our presentations again. I knew people who got acceptance phone calls hours later, but I got rejected the next day. Brutal process to go through if you end up not getting the job.

Corporate Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online with resume submission. Received e-mail to take assessment, then had phone interview and 2 Skype interviews in the next week. Very quick turnaround.

Went to HQ in Chicago for final round, where we were required to give a 3-minute presentation pitching ourselves to company leaders. We were given 48 hours to prepare the PowerPoint ahead of time, then the weekend to practice it. After all pitches were given, half the people were cut and the remaining people had to present again. Received offer within 24 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

After visiting with Kraft Heinz at my career fair, resume drop on my school's career site, followed by a personality and logic test (took about 2 hours total). Then about a 15 minute phone interview, with discussion on my resume and a couple of behavioral questions. Then got invited for 2 back-to-back 30 minute on-campus interviews. The first interview was with an HR person, who was very nice, and then a recruiter who was a little colder. Almost entirely behavioral questions. I did not get an offer to continue with Kraft Heinz, but overall a good learning experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Completed 2 online tests, then had phone screen with woman who you could clearly tell was either doing something else at the time or writing down every word you said because after you would finish answering the question there were very long pause before she would ask another, very impersonal. Then had 2 30 minute interviews on campus, one with a HR representative and another with someone on the team. Both all behavioral. In meeting with HR representative she asked why Kraft-Heinz / this position and as part of my response I said it seemed like interns were able to do meaningful work alongside senior management and she cut me off to scold me, saying I should never use the phrase meaningful work because that made it sound like I wanted to save the planet and stop global warming... even though the job description verbatim says "The Corporate Management Trainee Internship Program is a summer direct placement opportunity to do meaningful work alongside Kraft Heinz Leaders." I politely said thank you and knew i was done after that. She was the most unpleasant interviewer I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• Why Kraft, why this position, when did you first realize you were above average and how did this affect your life, how do you deal with stress, what is something that worries you about Kraft-Heinz   Answer Question

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was a blitz in which they interviewed multiple people and rotated them among 3 managers. They asked basic questions such as your background and what are you looking for in your next career. They've since put a hold on hiring for the role so there hasn't been any movement as far as I'm aware of.

Business Development Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview once on the phone and then over skype. Was flown out to the HQ in Chicago for final rounds where we had to present a 3 min presentation about ourselves in front of a panel and most other candidates. There were no actual interviews held. The whole day felt extremely unorganized as they could not even provide us with a schedule, and none of the employees guiding us throughout the day seemed to know what was going on either. Overall, the process was extremely impersonal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of phone calls after career fair then flew me out to Chicago for a formalized interview. VERY BIZARRE process. Made 3 minute presentations in front of the other 39 candidates and management, then halfway through the day, half got cut, then made the same presentation again. It seemed like the only people who made it through were the ones who were super confident, even if their content was bad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

First: an initial assessment taken online testing what type of thinker you are (I believe)

Second: Phone Interview, basic behavioral questions

Third: On campus interview, more behavioral questions. One person interviewed for 30 minutes then another person came in and interviewed me for another 30 mins.

Final Rounds: They changed the way they did it this year. There was a tour of the Aon center and you were to prepare a 3 min presentation. You gave the presentation to a panel of talent acquisition and the other candidates. They eventually talked about who they wanted to move forward, and at the end of the day split us in half. Half of us moved on to present for the CEO while the other half was put in a room to have round robin conversations about other potential direct hire positions.

Project Lego Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter. After a few phone conversations with the recruiter I was asked to come to Chicago for an in face interview with 4 people from Kraft Heinz. When I arrived in Chicago the process seemed to go well. I met with each person for 30 minutes. Not one of the people I met with gave me a true idea about what the job was about. I met with the recruiter for about 10 minutes at the end.

Interview Questions

• They had me look at a graph. The graph presented Kraft singles sales. 2 stores had lower sales than other stores. They wanted to know why this was the case.   1 Answer