Kraft Heinz Company Customer Category Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Category Manager

Kraft Heinz Company Customer Category Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kraft Heinz Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

2 phone screens, 3 hour onsite interview. Everyone was very friendly and the process went smoothly. HR contractors are quick to respond and are on top of the process from start to finish. Very professional experience and the people I spoke to seem to really enjoy working for the company. I had a very positive experience with little to no hiccups.

Interview Questions

• Expect numerous behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Customer Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in July 2016.

Interview

Brief phone screening where the interviewer told me basics of the job. Only asked me my background, and what type of role I was looking for. Second interview was an in person, in a hotel bar. Asked me typically interview questions, nothing hard, nothing out of the ordinary. Overall easy interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 phone interviews before onsite interview at Chicago office. There, interview schedule had 7 people involved. Multiple brain teaser questions that involved numbers. Also asked behavior questions. Very tough interview for a position I was under-qualified for, enjoyed the process though. Interviewers were very transparent.

Interview Questions

• Sizing type questions (estimate number of X). Situational questions (If situation X happened, what would you do).   1 Answer

Customer Category Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter to determine qualifications to move forward in interview process. Company seeks education credentials over industry experience yet education requirement was not listed on job description.

Interview Questions

• Elaborate on your experience and your education.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (San Ramon, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter found me via Linked In. We did a phone interview, then an in person interview. I had to drive 2 hours for the interview. I thought the interview went well, semi formal. No stumper questions, your basic "tell me a time" or "what are you most proud of..." type questions. That was a month ago, and I never heard back. Called my interviewer twice and left voicemails, emailed the recruiter twice to try to close the loop and get some feedback. Still nothing. Disappointed they recruited me, had me drive 2 hours and interview, but no common courtesy to inform me of their decision/provide feedback.

Customer Category Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in March 2014.

Interview

I had a two-person face-to-face interview. My experience may have been different than for others outside the compnay since I was an existing Kraft employee.

Now I'm writing a bunch of words to full out Glassdoor's minimum word requirement. :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you gave a great presentation to a customer and they still didn't agree to your terms, and what you learned from that experience?   1 Answer