Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions in Davenport, IA | Glassdoor

Interviews at Kraft Heinz Company

2.6

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA).

Interview

The first interview is to gather your resume and a little personal information, consisting of work history and education, family and recreational activities and hobbies. When i hired, it was mandatory that all maintenance pass a blackbox test.
    After passing the test you move on to a second interview consisting of hydraulic schematics and technical questions related to the maintenance field.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us all the parts of a hydraulic system?   1 Answer

Production Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA) in May 2015.

Interview

It's pretty simple just relax it's one of those ones that's hard to mess up, just answer truthfully and you should be golden. Yes they now hire felons when I hired in that wasn't the policy and from what I've been told the interview is more based on how your attendance and personality is.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a certain problem   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA) in May 2014.

Interview

apply online you will get a call from a representative. they will invite you to come take a mechanics skill test. after passing or failing you will get the job offer. then you will submit to a drug test and background check. if successfully completed in all stages you will be invited to the plant for an orientation process that lasts 3 days.

Interview Questions

• give three types of bearings   1 Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position through my University's career services page. Was contacted a few days later from an HR rep asking if I could come do an onsite interview. After the interview date was set (approx. 2 weeks after I was first emailed), I was sent a schedule for my entire day. I met with three different personell. FIrst, I met with a Business Unit Manager, then with a Manufacturing Manager, and finally with the HR rep who emailed me initially. In every interview I was asked at least 3 different behavioral based questions. After the first interview I was taken on a plant tour. Two weeks after the interview I received a called from a new HR rep saying that they would like to extend an offer.

I was warned up front that the Davenport plant is typically a non-ideal starting place but Kraft offers numerous career opportunities after your time as a production supervisor is fulfilled. The main reason I accepted was because, for me, the future opportunities Kraft offers far outweighed offers I received elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with difficult people, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was non negotiable but Kraft offers a full benefits package and the salary was competitive with other offers I received.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

Saw opening online, applied online. got an email within a week. went onsite for a one day interview. met with 3 different managers and took a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a lot of open ended behavioral based questions, "tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, work as a team, etc."   Answer Question