Kraft Heinz Company Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was very casual, set in a classroom instead of the usual big hall full of other interviews taking place. The interviewer had more open-ended questions directed at getting to know me, like tell me about yourself questions. Also, we talked about the different sites and where they were located and what they made.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the past internships
    How you've overcome difficulties, technical and interpersonal ones.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in May 2009.

Interview

I first made contact with Kraft at a job fair. I was picked for an interview the next day. I did well, even the interviewer said I did well. I was expecting a offer soon but I got an email saying that Kraft was having hard times thus I'll have to wait longer. Later I saw them at a job fair again and had another interview and was given the offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5,10,15 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you used problem solving skills to solve a problem.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in February 2012.

Interview

Had one business development and one HR manager. Interview was onsite, one hour long. They introduced themselves and then started the interview process by asking questions enlisted on some papers. The process was long and exhausting for me, they just kept going for 50 min without even a small 30 second break. Questions were not hard, but a lot of similar questions like how would you apply the skills to job made me crazy.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in September 2010.

Interview

Info session with recent graduates then interview with more seasoned employees.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in August 2010.

Interview

It was a good interview people were friendly great culture great company to work for