Kraft Heinz Company Finance Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Finance Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received and email in about 2 weeks inviting me down to Pittsburgh for an in person interview. The HR rep in charge of getting everything set up was very personable and bubbly, but was absolutely terrible communicating. Emails from her came at 6:15pm, 10:00pm and were delayed by several days at some points. The paid for a hotel stay and also promised that they would reimburse any travel expenses (mileage, parking, etc.). There was a meet & greet the night before the interview, and then a series of interviews the next day. The interview was around 4 hours long, where I spent approximately 50 minutes with 4 different interviewers. There were approximately 40 candidates and they were only hiring 3. After the interview all of the interviewing candidates were told they would hear back in 2-3 weeks. Well, 7 WEEKS later they finally sent out the email later. I followed up with the recruiter after not hearing anything for 3 weeks and politely asked about the status of the position and never once heard anything back until 7 weeks after the interview. Oh, and they also told us that we would receive reimbursement for our expenses within 10 business days...it has been over 50 days now and not even an apology for the delay or any word on when we will receive that either. Overall, it is very easy for me to say that I will never consider a position with Heinz again.

Interview Questions

• Give me a detailed walk through on how you would analyze an income statement that has just been set in front of you.   Answer Question