Kraft Heinz Company Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Kraft Heinz Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

It's a on campus interview, the interviewer is the hiring manager, questions are business related, such as how to identify a right project, how to increase profitability etc.

Interview Questions

• What criteria were you using to hire?   1 Answer

Another offer is more fit to me

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Hired out of undergrad. Phone interview, face to face interview, panel interview.

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Northfield, IL).

Interview

Panel interview. Follow the STAR methodology and you are in.

Interview Questions

• Kraft has changed their interview questions in years. Any college grad could figure it out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Men get more than womene

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds, First was on-site with a bunch of senior people, was a fairly off-putting process but I understood the logic behind it, basically like speed dating and everyone was friendly at least. Everyone on this board got the question "When did you know you were different?" I never got that and got the offer still. Make sure you have a good reason for "Why Kraft?". Definitely read all the interviews on here before going in, or you probably won't be prepared.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Brief Phone interview (30mins) and on site interview the following week. I interviewed with three people at the interview. It has been over a month, and I never received any calls or emails from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online. A phone screen at first. ( I feel like if they have sth wrong with their hiring process). Then few days later an onsite back to back interview. Most of them are typical behavioral questions and they are looking for someone who fits in their culture and smart enough to learn everything. Not every hard, but kinda uncomfortable. Lack of smile, everyone seems to be very stressful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Numerical and verbal tests on-line which were quite straight-forward.HR interview with two guys asking about my background and inquiring about my knowledge of the company; Hiring manager interview which went in quite detail including various functional scenarios, my cv line-by-line and personality questions; Head of department interview

Interview Questions

• Which of the company's values do you identify most with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with 2 recruiters, interviews at HQ in Chicago, 2on1 and 1on1, all behavioral questions; additional phone interview after with senior director. Very slow decision making, never responded if they made a decision

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a hard time interpreting data   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

The interview involved being questioned by 4 different people. Each interview lasted about 15 minutes. Questions were not tough but you could tell they were looking for a specific ye of person for this role.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barueri (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Barueri (Brazil)).

Interview

Basic interview with 2 people and someone from HR (20 to 30 min each). They screen your CV, make your everyday questions and try to basically see if you fit into the culture (long hours, lots of growth opportunities, stressful enviroment), what´s good because then there won´t be disappointments in either party

Interview Questions

• Why Kraft Heinz and not other 3G Group company?   1 Answer