Kraft Heinz Company General Laborer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick had to play phone tag with appointment setter and to go through security interview went quick and simple and do follow up for drug test and e verify process

Interview Questions

• what would i do if i was late   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through Kelly Services. You have to apply through a specific set of people (you cannot apply at the local Kelly office). The required first contact is kind of hard to get in contact with. It can be frustrating but be persistent if you really want this job. It is not a fast process. It is not necessary to have specific experience.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Allentown, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied for Kraft Foods when I saw a general laborer position posted and they responded to me within 2 days. Set up an interview for the following week and once interviewed, received a response with 3 days with a job offer

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of a time where you worked well as a team member.   Answer Question
    • Give a specific example of a time where you needed to multi-task and how did you accomplish both tasks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

simple, straight to the point. ask about job history, what i've done, why i should be hired. my interview was at 7am since first shift starts at 630am. dress up at least in dress pants and tie. the better you look the better chance you will land the job. be professional, firm handshake, be clear when speaking and have practiced some interview questions before going in. make sure you know what the job entails.

General Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, one on one interview with HR, interview with two Supervisors and interview with Quality Manager. They do check references, background check and a drug test including both hair and the traditional drug screen. They gave a tour of the plant where you get to meet some of the employees as well.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.   26 Answers

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for this position as it is based on a union contract with a set wage rate per year.

General Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in July 2009.

Interview

pretty much very easy going process. one one interview and with just the basic questions and salary was also easy to negotiate as well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty easy