Kraft Heinz Company Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in September 2015.

Interview

On-line applicarion followed by on-line testing and a request for a three minutě video answering why you're the best candidate and why you should be hired. Afterwards skype interview at the end of which I was told that they actually consider me for a different role than I Applied for, which is kind off bizzare.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The recruitment process was the following: application form; aptitude tests; 3 min video/ presentation; skype interview; assessment centre. For the 3 min video you have to answer a couple of questions, record yourself then send the video to HR. The Skype interview is around 30 mins long and is about your personal experience and why Heinz.
    The assessment centre is in August and I was invited to it.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in October 2011.

Interview

After I submitted an application online I was contacted by a recruitment agency a week later for a phone interview