Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions in Grand Rapids, MI | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was a one and done deal. I interviewed with two individuals from the sales division who asked general questions about why I was interested in the company, what my favorite products were, and how my previous experiences qualified me for the position. It was a very laid back and relaxed interview

Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

I was already working for Kraft in a different role. I interviewed on the phone with the hiring manager and his manager. The hiring manager was on the call first. His manager was about 5 minutes late. I knew the hiring manager so the conversation while waiting was comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team mate? What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was already working for Kraft in another role. Their were strict guidelines regarding promotions which were a maximum 10% increase in base salary. They offered 8% and I accepted.