Kraft Heinz Company Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2016

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

One preliminary phone interview followed by a Skype interview. The two people who conducted interviews were not the friendliest. The first person sounded very annoyed to be answering any questions I had and kept emphasizing that there was only 10 minutes to talk. While I'm sure this is not a true representation of the Kraft Heinz company, neither of the people sounded very happy to be talking to me. There was no enthusiasm and I could tell they were reading the questions straight from a script so none of it felt personable. Overall, it did not leave me with a very good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Kraft Heinz? What is something that worries you about Kraft Heinz? What is something that excites you? Name a time you faced failure within a team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

pretty easy. straight forward questions, nice people, nice environment, felt comfortable. they got back to me fast with an offer. the process was totally fine and better than other process' i had

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Champaign, IL).

Interview

I interviewed for an intern postion at Kraft with an engineering background. I went to school for industrial engineering so I applied for position in Continous Improvement. This is prior to changing hands over to Heinz so the process might be totally different now.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are STAR based questions. Tell me a time when....   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Tulsa, OK) in November 2009.

Interview

I initially applied for this position through a college recruiter at my local university. Within one day I received an email from a member of management wanting to setup an interview. The interview took place within the next couple of days and they asked mostly your standard interview questions. They were very detailed when telling me about what the position is and what the responsibilities for the position are as well. At the end of the interview they stated that they would have another round of interviews at a later date once they narrowed their selection.

Interview Questions

• One thing that I thought was strange was they really emphasized a drug-free workplace and in fact asked me twice if I had a problem submitting a hair folicle sample for their drug testing procedures.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

It took awhile to hear from the endowments after submitting the initial application. I eventually got a call asking me to come into an interview downtown. The interview was easy enough. Questions were mostly about personality traits and for the applicant to display a very general knowledge of Pittsburgh. One question I remember is to "identify a problem in Pittsburgh and describe a way it could be fixed"

Interview Questions

• Identify a problem in Pittsburgh and describe how it can be solved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable wages.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for a talent program. First I received a phone inteview, then I participated in business game and then to a kind of speed interview of 20 minutes with 3 different managers. It was tough

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

1. Send in resume
    2. Receive invitation to take Assessments (these measure problem solving ability and personality)
    3. Receive invitation for a phone interview
    4. Skype Interview
    5. In person interview
    6. Offer!!!

The university recruiters are extremely accommodating and very kind! They want to know a lot about you personality and background in the first 3 rounds, as well as your ability to problem solve and work in teams. They want to ensure that you fit the company culture and so they ask a lot of situational questions about how you have handled problems and how you plan to in the future.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Utrecht (Netherlands)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with nice people. Had a good feeling towards the employees as being a pleasant team. I did not interact a lot with the HR. They offered me a quick response and have shown to be transparent during the whole process. Overall, I consider that this has been a good experience.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was referred for the position by a former employee. The employee was still held in high regard. The process was extremely quick and took only a week. I had to meet with the HR manager who vetted me. I received a phone call the next day asking when I could start work. I was introduced to the team the following Monday.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

The hiring process starts with a test of English, analytical thinking, logical thinking and MS Office knowledge. If you are successful at the first test, you are invited for an assessment center with 4 more people where you play a theoretical scenario.