Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,099 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Allentown, PA)

Interview

Started off with a basic phone interview, and later an in person interview. HR was very polite and very friendly during the process. There were a few stages to the interview process at the time which may have changed in the years since.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I had worked in food manufacturing before.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with a recruiter. They were very friendly and encouraging at the start of the process. After the initial screen, I was moved to the next round where I spoke directly with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was very pessimistic regarding the outlook of his department and the company. He also highlighted several concerning areas including engagement and work life balance. I withdrew my application via email immediately after the interview. I didn't hear back until I received an automated email weeks later saying they had moved forward with other applicants. Glad I dodged a bullet here.

Interview Questions
  • Could you tell me a little bit about why you are looking to make a transition at this time?

Kraft Heinz Company

Application

I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company

Interview

Online video interview: one-way video interview on pymetrics. You have unlimited time to practice upfront with a test question to help you get comfortable with the platform and then, during the real interview, you will have three minutes to prepare your response before answering each question

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, name a success and a failure and what you learned, why Heinz?

Kraft Heinz Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company

Interview

Primo colloquio: Responsabile delle risorse umane (Domande su valori dell'azienda, perché Kraft) Secondo colloquio: Manager di linea (Domande relative a programmazione e controllo dato che l'internship era nel finance department)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Amsterdam) in Jul 2021

Interview

1. Pyometrics games - playing online to see if you fit the general candidate they are looking for 2. Online interview in which you are asked 4 questions and get 3 minutes to think of your answer and then film your answer

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if after an online meeting you didn't know what tasks to do for the team to meet the deadline of next week

Kraft Heinz Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company

Interview

Series of 1-on-1 and interviews with multiple interviewers, some through a hiring website, the rest through University Relations. Then, there was a final large zoom meeting where most of us met before final offers were announced

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kraft Heinz Company

Application

I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company

Interview

The procedure is mostly online. First it starts on an online platform in which you provide your personal information. Then a quiz follows, and later an online platform interview follows.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The whole recruiting process took 2 months. - Logical test (1h) - zoom with HR (25 min) - Business game with 5 other candidates (1,30h) - interview with 2 manager(25 min) - final interview with two other manager(25 min) All the recruiters were always really nice.

Interview Questions
  • One time you had a difficult moment with one of your team mates and how did you overcome it

Kraft Heinz Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company

Interview

The first stage was a pymetric analysis where you are given multiple exercises and problems to either solve or go through and these games will ultimately determine key aspects of your personality and your strongest traits as well as some of your strongest abilities. The second part of phase one is to produce video recordings answering questions about yourself. All in all a very smooth process that bypasses cv biases, and potentional prejudice as it is very objective. That being said, the pymetric games and the video questions require calculated thought and consideration so do not assume this competitive position will come easily.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a recent occasion where you took ownership in a situation.

Kraft Heinz Company

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company

Interview

Phone interview - initial screwing via he Online test SQL and python - 1 hour time duration 3 rounds of one on one - 1 code session SQL and python

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kraft Heinz Company

Application

I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company

Interview

What I thought was at first an amazing, communicative process, ended in a nightmare of inconsideration. Kraft-Heinz, let me first say that there are actual human beings on the other end of the hiring process. Not just a one-sided billion dollar company. I interviewed w/ K-H, 9 interviews in total. The process throughout was friendly, open, with HR calling me personally throughout. Never had I experienced that before. After my exhausting 6 hour panel, I got a call from HR for a meet and greet with the Chief Legal Officer. After this final interview with the team, HR called me to discuss salary and relocation. This in my mind was a surefire sign of an offer. After that, there was 10 days of silence. After I made the effort to reach out to get a status update, I was called with a simple, "Oh, we are redefining the scope of what we need and the role." That was it. No thank you for your effort, energy and time. Kraft-Heinz, make sure you understand the role you want to fill before you drag someone through a significant interview process and waste not only your time, but the candidate's time, energy and hope. This was thoughtless, ill-prepared, and frankly unprofessional ending to what was seemingly a great process. It makes me grateful I did not receive the job, as it seems to be a reflection of how I would've been treated had I received the position. It is of course the employer's prerogative to hire who they want, I get that. But let others down with dignity. There is an actual person on the other side of the interview process, preparing, hoping, and excited. If you can remember that, perhaps the totality of the reviews of K-H would improve.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,099 Interviews