Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Three phone screens, a three hour on-site panel interview and then nothing. Not even a form letter. Had one of the interviews comment that I had been at this "a really long time". Very unprofessional.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

After going through 2 hours of personality/intellectual test, I was offered a phone interview. The interview went well and interviewers were very friendly. However, I was not able to proceed to the next step for some reason.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Started off with a brief phone interview, and then was called back for an on-campus interview. The on-campus interview consisted of two 30 minute interviews. One was with an employee with an engineering background and the other was with Talent Acquisition. Final round takes place at corporate or a manufacturing site.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you ran into an obstacle, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by 2-hour online test, followed by on-campus interview, followed by final round onsite interview. Final round involved a 3-minute presentation. It was given once in the morning in front of the other candidates (20 of them during my trip). Then, it was cut to half. The final 10 or so gave our presentations again. I knew people who got acceptance phone calls hours later, but I got rejected the next day. Brutal process to go through if you end up not getting the job.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

emailed me asking me to take a personality and patterns quiz, took about 40 minutes for each
    phone interview for 15 minutes
    skype interview for 30 minutes
    haven't gone through the whole process yet, so i'm not sure what else is after that

Interview Questions

• rate yourself 1-10 on excel
      if i were to ask your friends what your biggest strength is, what would they say

Operations Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Applied online. Was notified by email to take a questionnaire that took well over 1.5 hours. The questionnaire was used in deciding whether or not I was to be offered a 10-15 minute phone interview. Sunday night I got offered a phone interview for the next day, Tuesday or Wednesday. I was travelling for another interview, so I was only available for one of the days. I promptly responded and never heard back.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

1st step: online test with two parts: personality and patterns
    2nd step: 10 minute phone screen interview where I talked to a recruiter and answered behavioral questions (strength/weakness, leadership experience, etc.)
    3rd step: 2 30 minute phone interviews with current employees at Kraft-Heinz
    4th step: on-site interview

I made it through to the on-site interview, but I could not go at the last minute.

Interview Questions

• why are you not average?
      where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      why are you applying to our company?
      tell me about your proudest moment.

Operations ManagementProgram Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial test (180 questions) and then they contacted me to set up a phone interview. They then wanted to set up a university interview, but I could not make any of the times, so they set up a Skype interview with an HR employee and a plant manager. Both of the interviewers didn't know how to use Skype.... This resulted in me having 2 more phone interviews. The plant manager that was supposed to call me missed the interview time 2 times, so I had to interview with a different plant manager. The process was really frustrating, and I wasted a lot of time sitting and waiting for calls.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were leading a team and you had to make a quick decision to fix a problem.   Answer Question

Corporate Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in February 2017.

Interview

On-campus interview consisted of two interviews. One with a person from HR and one with a team member. It was ALL fit questions. They try to assess whether you belong in that culture. Prepare by knowing every "tell me about a time when..." type question, becuase that's almost all they ask

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when....(you showed leadership), (disagreed), (took an unconventional route).
      Why Kraft Heinz/consumer packaged goods.
      Tell me about your 5/10 year plan

Corporate Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online with resume submission. Received e-mail to take assessment, then had phone interview and 2 Skype interviews in the next week. Very quick turnaround.

Went to HQ in Chicago for final round, where we were required to give a 3-minute presentation pitching ourselves to company leaders. We were given 48 hours to prepare the PowerPoint ahead of time, then the weekend to practice it. After all pitches were given, half the people were cut and the remaining people had to present again. Received offer within 24 hours.