Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA).

Interview

The first interview is to gather your resume and a little personal information, consisting of work history and education, family and recreational activities and hobbies. When i hired, it was mandatory that all maintenance pass a blackbox test.
    After passing the test you move on to a second interview consisting of hydraulic schematics and technical questions related to the maintenance field.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us all the parts of a hydraulic system?   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick had to play phone tag with appointment setter and to go through security interview went quick and simple and do follow up for drug test and e verify process

Interview Questions

• what would i do if i was late   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview was an easy going process with simple behavioral questions. The interviewer was very friendly and attentive. He explained the position very informatively. Nothing to stress over if you have done some research into the position and the company. I can't say much about the onsite interview because I dropped out right before it.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a Employee, then few days later they ask me for a Skype Call. It was easy. Tell me about your background. How do you imagine in 10 years?

Corporate Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

A total of three rounds. First interview they asked very basic questions, second interview they asked more Kraft Heinz-specific questions, last interview was a presentation. Definitely do your research!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Ridge, IL

Interview

Straightforward. No surprises. Was an OK interview. I felt properly prepeared. There were no surprises. I met with 3 people. One included the hiring manager and one including HR. One was also a Vice President.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Hiring for the location in my area is done by an employment service (Kelly). You have to contact a corporate recruiter, have a phone pre-screening, and then receive a link to fill out an application.

Interview Questions

• For a (6) month period, how many times do you think it is appropriate for a new employee to miss work.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I had about 5 rounds of interview. The first was a phone screen, then a phone interview, two face to face, then another phone interview. The process was to see where I fit best within the company. It was straight forward, relaxed setting. Some HR given questions regarding problem solving and how you handle certain situations, and some were questions directly from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you stood out from your peers or anyone in the company?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with 2 recruiters, interviews at HQ in Chicago, 2on1 and 1on1, all behavioral questions; additional phone interview after with senior director. Very slow decision making, never responded if they made a decision

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a hard time interpreting data   Answer Question

Customer Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. It took about a month for them to initially reach out on the phone. At that point, I had kind of written it off and decided that they didn't think I was qualified. They did a phone screen and then moved me onto an in-office interview. I did 4 30-minute rounds with different people in the office that I would be working with and would helping to make the hiring decision. That was on a Friday. I was told that I would hear back by Wednesday of the following week. It's now exactly 2 weeks later with no form of communication at all.