Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.9

Manufacturing Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It started with a fifteen minute phone interview which lead to the scheduling of two back to back phone interviews where the first one would be using Skype. For mine the interviewers Skype was not working so it was just a phone interview. Seemed like she was driving as i could barely hear her the whole time and was talking into white noise. I made it to the final round which was a site visit and 3 minute presentation to a leadership panel. There was 20 other applicants who were there as well and also who I presented too.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you did something out of the usual practices and made a positive impact   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Interview

It was a panel review, with multiple people firing questions at me. They have nice offices, but they are closed now. Here are some more words to complete this box.

Interview Questions

• What was my five year plan and how was I going to accomplish it with their company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Final round was a 3 minute presentation in front of all candidates and leadership team, followed by a group case study portion where you present how you would solve a problem that stems from an actual issue

Corporate ManagementProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I submitted my resume, then had to take a personality test. After that, had a 15min interview. Moved on to the next stage for 2 30min interviews. They flew me out to Chicago for a final round interview, where we had "Your Time to Shine" presentations. Not a very difficult process and surprisingly fun and fast.

Corporate Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

personality test, phone interview, behavioral interview. dove right into behavioral questions in in-person interviews, with questions about leadership, data, and taking risks. The people were very friendly. Show that you value ownership and passion for delivering results.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

4 step process after applying online: Online personality and IQ test, phone interview, skype interview and then they fly you out to the site they want you to work in and do an on-site interview with a presentation to senior engineers.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Two interview rounds followed by a visit to KHC's HQ in Chicago. Senior managers are very invested in the program and showed their investment by interviewing all final round candidates.

Manufacturing Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in November 2017.

Interview

One phone interview with HR representative. This part was just going through resume. Then two 30 minute skype interviews with other engineering managers. This portion was just common behavioral questions.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Grueling. First you have a series of phone calls and an IQ/reasoning test. Then if you get past that, you get a Skype interview and then you're invited for an onsite interview. Onsite, most of your day is sitting around, waiting for the next direction but it was one of the most exhausting things I've done (outside of physical activities) because you feel a lot of anxiety during the waiting periods since you know they are evaluating you. They also cut half of the onsite group that same day which is really tough mentally.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

It was hard but okay. It was a superday that was made up of seven different interviewers who were fro teh various divisons I was interning for. I got the job! I owuld recoommedn this process