Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

Corporate Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

A total of three rounds. First interview they asked very basic questions, second interview they asked more Kraft Heinz-specific questions, last interview was a presentation. Definitely do your research!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Ridge, IL

Interview

Straightforward. No surprises. Was an OK interview. I felt properly prepeared. There were no surprises. I met with 3 people. One included the hiring manager and one including HR. One was also a Vice President.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Hiring for the location in my area is done by an employment service (Kelly). You have to contact a corporate recruiter, have a phone pre-screening, and then receive a link to fill out an application.

Interview Questions

• For a (6) month period, how many times do you think it is appropriate for a new employee to miss work.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I had about 5 rounds of interview. The first was a phone screen, then a phone interview, two face to face, then another phone interview. The process was to see where I fit best within the company. It was straight forward, relaxed setting. Some HR given questions regarding problem solving and how you handle certain situations, and some were questions directly from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you stood out from your peers or anyone in the company?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with 2 recruiters, interviews at HQ in Chicago, 2on1 and 1on1, all behavioral questions; additional phone interview after with senior director. Very slow decision making, never responded if they made a decision

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had a hard time interpreting data   Answer Question

Customer Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. It took about a month for them to initially reach out on the phone. At that point, I had kind of written it off and decided that they didn't think I was qualified. They did a phone screen and then moved me onto an in-office interview. I did 4 30-minute rounds with different people in the office that I would be working with and would helping to make the hiring decision. That was on a Friday. I was told that I would hear back by Wednesday of the following week. It's now exactly 2 weeks later with no form of communication at all.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

First round interview was a 15 minute phone screening. Second round interview consisted of 2-30 minute Skype interviews. Third round interview consisted of an on-site interview in Jacksonville Florida. About 30 interviewees each gave a 3 minute "American Idol" pitch on why we should be hired. Then we were given a tour of their plant, lunch, and a group case study which was challenging to complete in the short amount of time we were given. The whole process took about two months. They told me I didn't get the job but they would like to interview me for a different position. That included two phone interviews that were weeks apart. The interview process dragged on since they kept making me interview with different people for different positions. They finally gave me an offer about 1-2 weeks ago. The lady called right before lunch and wanted an answer by the end of the day. I told her I needed more time to think about it since I would be relocated to a different state. She gave me 22 hours to make up my mind which I didn't think was enough time considering how long the interview and application process took so I ended up declining my offer.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you. Tell me about a time you realized you weren't average. Tell me about a time you had little time to make a decision that had a huge impact.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Three phone screens, a three hour on-site panel interview and then nothing. Not even a form letter. Had one of the interviews comment that I had been at this "a really long time". Very unprofessional.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

After going through 2 hours of personality/intellectual test, I was offered a phone interview. The interview went well and interviewers were very friendly. However, I was not able to proceed to the next step for some reason.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Started off with a brief phone interview, and then was called back for an on-campus interview. The on-campus interview consisted of two 30 minute interviews. One was with an employee with an engineering background and the other was with Talent Acquisition. Final round takes place at corporate or a manufacturing site.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you ran into an obstacle, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question