Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 11, 2018

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2018.

Interview

Step 1 - HR reached out to me to setup an interview. He asked mostly behavioral questions.
    Step 2 - was with a Sr/Brand Manager. She asked mostly case questions along with what my opinions were about the food an beverage industry.
    Step 3 - I was flown out an meet with a wide team of people. First was with a Brand Manager, then HR, then the same Sr/Brand Manager, the last interview was with an Associate Director of Marketing.

Continuous Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulare, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Tulare, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Used to use situational-based interviewing. DDI's Targeted Selection was the standard across Kraft Foods. "Tell us about a situation in which you......" "What were the actions you took?" "What was the result?" Not sure what the new standard will look like. Things may change given the recent Kraft-Heinz merge.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with an upset customer (internal or external)? What was the situation? How did you respond? What was the result? (conflict management)   Answer Question

Continuous Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Champaign, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Met recruiters at the career fair. Two weeks later I had one interview with a member in engineering. I was asked standard behavior based questions. Two weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to work with a difficult coworker. What did you do? What would you do differently now?   1 Answer

Interview

Total process took approximately 6 weeks from initial contact to hire. Awkward at times due to poor coordination between corporate hiring and local site. Interview process standard functional type with several teams of managers participating.

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Dover, DE) in February 2018.

Interview

I was screeed via a phone conversation with a company recruiter. I interviewed with a member of HR and the Production Manager for nearly 2 hours. I used the STAR metod of answering most actionable questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you more passionate about qualy systems or manufacturing process and management?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a little about yourself   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

It was like a speed dating interview process. I sat down with three different people in the course of an hour and a half. About 30 minutes per person and then moved on to the next one.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in April 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter. She was incredibly rude, aggressive and interrupted at every moment. She was very rushed too. While the interview did not move past the phone interview, Expect this type of behavior because this seems to be emblematic of the culture.

Interview Questions

• - Why this company & role?
      - Why Chicago?
      - Tell me a time when you.. (analyzed data, found a consumer insight, worked with a cross-functional team, led a team, gained buy-in, influenced someone/project, etc.)
      - What would you do with a spreadsheet? (yes, they seriously asked this. They are looking for what excel functions you know which is very stupid because you could easily learn this on the job)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glenview, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Glenview, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

I interviewed for the summer ABM position while in business school. The process was very structured - you applied online and then the recruiting team selected people for their "close" list. Interviews were on campus. First round interviews were in the morning; they would call candidates that made it to the final round during lunch and final rounds occurred in the afternoon. Offers were made the following week

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Madison, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two current Associate Brand Managers. Walked them through my resume, discussed current position. Behavioral based questions, preferred STAR method. Marketing case questions: proposed business idea with $250,000 capital investment. Marketing plan for said business. Questions about profits, revenues, marketing expenditures with said business. Why Kraft? Why this position? Ended with questions for them.

Interview Questions

• Say I'm a venture capitalist, giving you $250,000. What business proposal would you like to see on THIS specific campus and why? Further, how would you market said business and how would you compete with existing businesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Ewing, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial phone interview/screen with the recruiter. She sent my information on to the hiring manager in NJ who set up a phone interview with a Marketing Manager. Phone interview took about 1 hour and was mostly behavioral with one case question. The case question was basically....Imagine you are an ABM for the Chips Ahoy brand. You notice sales/revenue is increasing but your total share of the cookie market is decreasing. How would you explain this apparent contradiction? I think I did okay on the behavioral questions but I bombed this case question.

Interview Questions

• You are an ABM for Chips Ahoy. You notice that sales/revenue is up 5% compared to last year but your total share of the cookie category has declined 5%. How do you explain this apparent contradiction?   3 Answers