Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Holland, MI) in October 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me about a position via social media. After a discussion, I confirmed my interest. A phone interview was scheduled with a finance manager. It was casual, very informal. Focused on relevant experience, workload, expectations, etc.

A few days later, HR scheduled an onsite interview. First I had a phone interview with a corporate HR partner. Then I met with the local leadership team: operations, finance, HR. Talked through relevant experiences. Then they had a few situation/behavior questions. Then I got to ask questions about the workload, schedule, team members, expectations, etc.

A week later, I received a verbal offer over the phone from the recruiter. The next day I received a written offer.

The only negative I can say was that, when discussing salary with the recruiter, the "we could pay up to x, does that meet your expectations" question was on the lower side of my expectations. Then the offer came in under that, which was disappointing. They did not quote a range, just one number. After receiving the offer, my attempts to get closer to "x" was met with a budgetary constraint.

This gave me tremendous pause, as we hadn't discussed this number as being acceptable. I think dangling a number out there that isn't in the budget is pretty misleading. I had a lot of hesitancy moving forward but decided to move forward.

I would suggest potential applicants have a more in-depth conversation around the budget and range for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make the unpopular decision and how did you handle any backlash?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

This company seems to promote inexperienced managers right out of college. Experienced candidates need not apply. If your 2 yrs out of college this is the place for you.
    No wonder the company is in financial distress.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Dallas, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

It was an initial group phone interview with their headquarters. There where several people present virtually through out the interview process. I found it quite challenging. But the company is solid and I understand their practices.

HRBP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

quick with follow through and follow up, did not ghost me and provided feedback. initial was with a recruiter or talent business partner followed by the hiring manager. both were engaging

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in March 2020.

Interview

2 - 30 min calls with recruiters - both very friendly, but lacked knowledge about the open role
    4 - 30 min interviews with other Finance Sr. Mgrs & above - all very encouraging around working hard at this company pays off (The Sr Mgrs had been promoted every year, with only 4 yrs work experience..). Interview questions were easy and straight forward.

Played phone tag with HR multiple times then never heard back

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral interview questions, experience with Excel, nothing challenging   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There were several rounds, including phone screens and a final Super Day in Chicago. I was very excited about this process until the in person interviews during the final Super Day. Overall the interviewers seemed very disengaged and uninterested in learning about me as they asked one question then talked about themselves.

Kraft Heinz Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Process took 2 months. 2 Phone interview followed by Skype interviews with a final round in Chicago. The final round involved a very interesting process of giving a three minute presentation to a panel of board members with a cohort group.

Associate Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

I applied online and heard from HR after a week. This was by far one of my worse interview experiences. HR scheduled a phone interview and didn’t call. I followed up and they scheduled another interview. After they didn’t call the second time I gave up. HR reached out again and scheduled an interview the 3rd time. On the call they were not apologetic for not calling the last two times which bothered me because I live on the west coast and the calls were scheduled early in the morning according to central time. They interview it turns out was a sham because the call started with the HR person letting me know my background is marketing focused and they were looking for someone with a sales background. She asked me to give examples of projects I have worked on and then ended the interview with - since you have a marketing background I will let you know if we have any other roles that match your skill set. If the HR person had spent some time reading my resume before reaching out to me, my background and skill sets would have been clear to her and she wouldn’t have wasted both our times. Also not calling twice when you schedule an interview and not even having the basic courtesy to be apologetic is just plain rude. They might have a big name but if this is how things work in this organization then thats just bad employer branding and I would not be wasting any more time interviewing with them in the future.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your last role   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in December 2019.

Interview

First round interview consisted of a hirevue, second round was two back-to-back skype interviews (both mainly behavioral), and then the final round interview was an onsite 3-minute presentation in front of all the other candidates. Intense final round, but they tried to make it an enjoyable day

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Easy chill interview. Had two skype calls in a row with two different employees. They were both very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had. Both seemed very interested in what I had to say. They often asked follow-up questions to their initial interview questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

Ask you simple maintenance electrical and mechanical questions. If you have any experience you'll get the job, they need warm bodies since they run off their skilled techs and hard working employees

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime. Can you work holidays. Can you stay late. Can you come in early. How flexible are you?   1 Answer