Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

emailed me asking me to take a personality and patterns quiz, took about 40 minutes for each
    phone interview for 15 minutes
    skype interview for 30 minutes
    haven't gone through the whole process yet, so i'm not sure what else is after that

Interview Questions

• rate yourself 1-10 on excel
      if i were to ask your friends what your biggest strength is, what would they say

Operations Management Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Applied online. Was notified by email to take a questionnaire that took well over 1.5 hours. The questionnaire was used in deciding whether or not I was to be offered a 10-15 minute phone interview. Sunday night I got offered a phone interview for the next day, Tuesday or Wednesday. I was travelling for another interview, so I was only available for one of the days. I promptly responded and never heard back.

Operations Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

1st step: online test with two parts: personality and patterns
    2nd step: 10 minute phone screen interview where I talked to a recruiter and answered behavioral questions (strength/weakness, leadership experience, etc.)
    3rd step: 2 30 minute phone interviews with current employees at Kraft-Heinz
    4th step: on-site interview

I made it through to the on-site interview, but I could not go at the last minute.

Interview Questions

• why are you not average?
      where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      why are you applying to our company?
      tell me about your proudest moment.

Operations ManagementProgram Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in February 2017.

Interview

There was an initial test (180 questions) and then they contacted me to set up a phone interview. They then wanted to set up a university interview, but I could not make any of the times, so they set up a Skype interview with an HR employee and a plant manager. Both of the interviewers didn't know how to use Skype.... This resulted in me having 2 more phone interviews. The plant manager that was supposed to call me missed the interview time 2 times, so I had to interview with a different plant manager. The process was really frustrating, and I wasted a lot of time sitting and waiting for calls.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were leading a team and you had to make a quick decision to fix a problem.   Answer Question

Corporate Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in February 2017.

Interview

On-campus interview consisted of two interviews. One with a person from HR and one with a team member. It was ALL fit questions. They try to assess whether you belong in that culture. Prepare by knowing every "tell me about a time when..." type question, becuase that's almost all they ask

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when....(you showed leadership), (disagreed), (took an unconventional route).
      Why Kraft Heinz/consumer packaged goods.
      Tell me about your 5/10 year plan

Corporate Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online with resume submission. Received e-mail to take assessment, then had phone interview and 2 Skype interviews in the next week. Very quick turnaround.

Went to HQ in Chicago for final round, where we were required to give a 3-minute presentation pitching ourselves to company leaders. We were given 48 hours to prepare the PowerPoint ahead of time, then the weekend to practice it. After all pitches were given, half the people were cut and the remaining people had to present again. Received offer within 24 hours.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

After visiting with Kraft Heinz at my career fair, resume drop on my school's career site, followed by a personality and logic test (took about 2 hours total). Then about a 15 minute phone interview, with discussion on my resume and a couple of behavioral questions. Then got invited for 2 back-to-back 30 minute on-campus interviews. The first interview was with an HR person, who was very nice, and then a recruiter who was a little colder. Almost entirely behavioral questions. I did not get an offer to continue with Kraft Heinz, but overall a good learning experience.

Associate Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick and straightforward; an interview with the recruiter, then the hiring manager. Then they flew me out to Pittsburgh for an onsite interview with 3 people. I heard the next week with the offer, which I accepted and then the start date was 3 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are proud that you have accomplished; either personal or professional?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Numerical and verbal tests on-line which were quite straight-forward.HR interview with two guys asking about my background and inquiring about my knowledge of the company; Hiring manager interview which went in quite detail including various functional scenarios, my cv line-by-line and personality questions; Head of department interview

Interview Questions

• Which of the company's values do you identify most with?   Answer Question

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was a blitz in which they interviewed multiple people and rotated them among 3 managers. They asked basic questions such as your background and what are you looking for in your next career. They've since put a hold on hiring for the role so there hasn't been any movement as far as I'm aware of.