Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

577 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Quick phone interview, basic questions about your leadership, achievements etc. 2 15 minute skype interviews. Final round is a 3 minute presentation about yourself to higher management, looking especially for what you can bring to Kraft Heinz and your confidence/presentation skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

I had on campus interview and on site interview. On site interview involved giving presentations and individual interviews. They filtered out a lot of people from on campus interview (only two from my college were invited to on site interview out of I would say like 20) and they accepted less than half of people who were at the on site interview. They seemed to only recruit from top 20 colleges with the least prestigious college being Georgia Tech (and I think there was one Indiana student).

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA).

Interview

The first interview is to gather your resume and a little personal information, consisting of work history and education, family and recreational activities and hobbies. When i hired, it was mandatory that all maintenance pass a blackbox test.
    After passing the test you move on to a second interview consisting of hydraulic schematics and technical questions related to the maintenance field.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us all the parts of a hydraulic system?   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick had to play phone tag with appointment setter and to go through security interview went quick and simple and do follow up for drug test and e verify process

Interview Questions

• what would i do if i was late   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview was an easy going process with simple behavioral questions. The interviewer was very friendly and attentive. He explained the position very informatively. Nothing to stress over if you have done some research into the position and the company. I can't say much about the onsite interview because I dropped out right before it.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a Employee, then few days later they ask me for a Skype Call. It was easy. Tell me about your background. How do you imagine in 10 years?

European Operations Trainee Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greece, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Greece, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Very professionally conducted. Such a positive experience which only fuels you for future opportunities. My interviewer was very polite, and eager to repeat her questions when I was not sure if I had understood them.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from the rest of the crowd?   1 Answer

Corporate Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

A total of three rounds. First interview they asked very basic questions, second interview they asked more Kraft Heinz-specific questions, last interview was a presentation. Definitely do your research!

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago Ridge, IL

Interview

Straightforward. No surprises. Was an OK interview. I felt properly prepeared. There were no surprises. I met with 3 people. One included the hiring manager and one including HR. One was also a Vice President.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Hiring for the location in my area is done by an employment service (Kelly). You have to contact a corporate recruiter, have a phone pre-screening, and then receive a link to fill out an application.

Interview Questions

• For a (6) month period, how many times do you think it is appropriate for a new employee to miss work.   Answer Question