Kraft Heinz Company Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Brand Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was fairly typical. I had a phone interview with the HR person who asked a lot of the standard questions about why you are looking for a new role and your experience. I was then invited in for their "Interview Blitz" day where I met with 3 Marketing Directors, each for 30 minutes who asked me behavioral questions and questions about my work history. I was then called back in for a final interview with 3 more employees (2 BMs and a Director) for the Food Service side of the business where I would have been working. Each of those was 45 minutes about my background and behavioral questions. I received an email the following week that I was not chosen for the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

It was a fairly typical interview process. First was a phone interview with HR. Then an onsite interview with several people in the group that was hiring. A second round of on site interviews with more senior management.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

The interview only lasted 10-15 minutes with the interviewer seeming to be rushed to complete the process. The initial phone screening was pretty standard; nothing difficult. When asked about the numerous bad reviews of the company, there was a long pause and the question was ignored.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacted via e-mail to request a phone interview with HR. After the phone interview I was contacted for another phone interview with a Brand Manager. At the conclusion of the second interview I was told that the next step would be to be invited to the campus for an in-person interview. Everyone was very pleasant to interact with and willing to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you've encountered where you had to overcome an unexpected obstacle.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

i applied online. had 2 phone/video interviews. the entire process took about a month; most of the questions were behavioral questions and some case questions on branding/P&L. Overall, it wasn't difficult; it's pretty much as expected fro other CPG companies. people I interviewed with were nice, and they were not trying to challenge you a lot or anything, rather they tried to understand your background and cultural it with a company

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard to the brand management roles. some of them:
      - example of a brand that effectively used consumer insights
      - what would you if your costs go up and you have to meet the margin targets
      - bunch of behavioral questions (leadership example etc)
      Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very formal with very little surprises along the way. They basically followed their interview deck that was provided prior to the interview. Make sure you go through the whole deck to find all the questions that you will be asked. Also, make sure to have enough stories that provided evidence of your experience level with regard to leadership, analytics, problem solving, etc. Finally, don't be overwhelmed by the case questions. There is no right answer. They just want to see how you think. Take your time and make sure it is organized

Interview Questions

• the Product and commercial you like the least and why?   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for marketing (brand management/other) opportunities at Heinz. I had an initial phone screen (30mins) + 1st onsite interview with HR Manager and someone from Marketing Dept (30mins each) + 2nd and final onsite interview with 3 Executives (45mins each). Overall the interview was well planned, Heinz employees were very professional and approachable and the interview was easy.They are looking for a culture fit, which is someone with ownership/entrepreneur attitude and skill sets. This goes with providing confidence in the interview that you will treat your brand as your own business and is ready to go over and beyond, work 60+ hrs per/week if needed to get the job done. It definitely seemed like they have an in and out policy. If you do well you are in for higher responsibilities - or you are shown the exit door. They were courteous enough to call me on my candidacy rejection. Irregardless of the negative reviews on glassdoor - after going through the interview process I have a positive outlook about Heinz and its employees. Hope this helps and Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• 1) Name other brands in the company besides Heinz ketchup? 2) Please describe a current product/brand marketing commercial besides Heinz that you like? What aspects of the campaign do you think worked well / did not work well? 3) Give me an example when you went over and above to complete a task.   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

On-campus interview, one to two (can get an offer or rejection after one, or asked to do a second before a decision is made)

Interview Questions

• Very specific behavioral questions, asking for examples of things that may not have happened   Answer Question

Summer Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was at a business school recruiting center and not the typical interview process. The process was fairly quick because many people interviewed one after the other. I know some people were wait listed and then later heard if they had been accepted or not. The internship was the true interview in the end.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews:
    1) Phone screening with HR
    2) MBA conference interview with 2 brand managers
    3) All day session in offices: 4 interviews (1 hour long each, 2 brand managers each) and 1 lunch with an ABM.

Was presented with an offer several days later.

Interview Questions

• Presented with a print ad and asked to explain target, insights and key message   Answer Question
    • You are a car dealer with a lot full of purple cars. No one is buying purple cars anymore. what do you do?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a brand that you think is marketed well. And one that is poorly marketed?   1 Answer