Kraft Heinz Company Maintenance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Maintenance Manager Interview Questions

2.2

Engineering and Maintenance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to schedule phone interview. Told me after hours interviews were not an option. Made schedule changes for the interview to happen during business hours without having to lie to my current employer as this was a confidential job search. Waited, waited, no phone call. Emailed the recruiter about an hour after the scheduled phone interview to see if we were going to try and reschedule. I got a response an hour later telling me the position had been filled. This was rude and a terrible candidate experience. Looked the recruiter up on Linkedin and realized he has only been with Kraft Heinz for 2 months. I believe this young man is in over his head.

Maintenance and Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Garland, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Had five interviews at the plant including CI manager, production supervisor, HR manager, plant manager, and engineer then followed up with a plant tour. The following two weeks I had phone interviews with the operations manger and director of engineering. The questions were nearly 100% behavioral from a set of standard questions and most of the same questions were asked in each interview. They wanted answers in STAR format. It was a disappointment that the interviewers could not get together before the process and break the questions up so I did not have to answer the same 3 questions. Pretty ineffective method to get a feel for a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Operations really wanted to know how I discipline people. Not how I problem solve, build teams, get the most out my people...nope, just about discipline. After spending too much time on the topic, I knew I would not fit within their culture.   Answer Question

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Fullerton, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter. Then had phone conversation with HR stating time and date for next interview. Recruiter was to give me address. Recruiter gave different time, and mixed up am with pm. Recruiter gave info not to discuss benefits or salary during first interview... good tip. When I arrived to the facility I hoped it was the correct time. The guard and panel did not know what position I was interviewing for. During the interview, panel was very tired. I wanted to give one woman a pillow. Each person on the panel had scripted behavioral questions. It seemed odd that they would have scripted questions but did not know why I was there!?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to overcome a major obstacle   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to give an employee negative feedback.   Answer Question

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I initially had a phone screening by a Kraft recruitor. The person basically gave me a birds eye view of the company and there vision. She then asked me to tell her about my background. This went well so she scheduled me to speak to the HR manager. The Hiring Went into greater detail about the company, location, position, and role clairity. Next she ask me to give her a overview of my background. After I rolled out my background she asked some Situational and Behavior base questions. After the interview process she scheduled me to speak to the Hiring Manager. Im on the fence about the position.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were basic typical interview questions.   1 Answer
    • Prepare for a long process   1 Answer