Kraft Heinz Company Supply Chain Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Supply Chain Internship Interview Questions

2.3

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair and got the schedule to interview call later that day. They use the behavioral STAR method. Just make sure you have a few stories in your mind that you can quickly think of and relate to most situations. The people I spoke with were very nice and pretty easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• -Describe a team you took action/lead on something
      -Describe how you work with a person you do not like to or have trouble working with
      -Describe a time you had to learn on the fly
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

1st interview was a 30 minute interview over the phone (very general, behavioral, and resume-oriented questions). Got an e-mail a week later for 2nd round interviews...traveled to Pittsburgh for 4 back to back 45 minute 1:1 interviews with various employees. All behavioral questions, why Heinz, future goals, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult decision among your peers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Internship with competitive pay--no negotiation necessary.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Heinz's interview process for students is an initial interview either at your school or on the phone. If you make it to the next round, they arrange for you to come the North America's Head Quarters in Pittsburgh (they put me up at the Westin - really really nice). In Pittsburgh you will go through what is pleasantly called "Blitz Day" where you mingle with some Heinz people and get your itinerary for the day which consists of 4 one on one interviews with various managers in different functionalities. These interviewers have a predetermined list of behavioral questions to ask you so they get pretty repetitive - just know your problem, action, solution, and result for each situation you talk about and you will be golden.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult decision.   Answer Question