Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

Apprentice Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wigan, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Wigan, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

By far one of the most confrontational and aggressive interviews I have ever had. There was a little attention paid to previous knowledge and more attention paid to ticking boxes!

There was a lot of people at the interview who, upon speaking to, informed me that they have Fathers and Grandfathers who worked for Heinz...

European Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zeist (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Zeist (Netherlands)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process is long and has several steps:
    -Application
    -Online reasoning tests
    -30sec video explaining why you want to work for them and why you are the right fit
    -Skype interview with competence based and logic questions (30-60min)
    -Assessment center in two stages, morning and afternoon. In the morning you have a quick 15min interview and a group work on a case study, which you have to prepare in 60min and present in 5min. Only half of the people in the morning pass to the afternoon screening, which is a panel.

The overall process is fast paced and you always get feedback quickly.
    The assessment center is the hardest part. The time is very limited and you don't really get a chance to shine. You have to be lucky to get to the last stage. In my assessment center we were 37, only 14 passed to the second stage and after that about 4-5 people were taken. The cultural fit with the company is the most important thing they look for.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

First was a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. The woman was pleasant - the questions were challenging.
    On-campus interviews were next. I was interviewed by 2 employees - 1 was currently in the program, R&D side, super funny and very friendly. Very reciprocative and answered all my questions. Didn't even feel like an interview. The other interview was with head HR rep. He was also very friendly - gave me insight into the merger and history of the two companies. Questions were more difficult but I was well prepared
    Was invited ton on-site interviews in Chicago HQs. Was instructed to go to the 76th floor where I met all 44 other candidates. Interview process consisted of a 3 minute presentation answering: What have I done? What am I currently doing? Why should KH hire me?
    First presentation was to a panel of Directors and VPs. After everyone has presented (you watch all) they call out about 30 names. Those individuals are taken to another room for direct-hire interviews - they were not lucky enough to make the cut. The final 10 meet and present to the CEO and his leadership. 5 were chosen from that group.
    This interview process also occurs on a consecutive day with 45 other candidates. In total, they distributed 20 offers in the fall and aim for 20 in the spring.

Process was nerve-racking but incredibly exciting. If you are looking for a place to be challenged, feel valued and HAVE FUN Kraft Heinz is the place. If you are nervous presenting in front of groups or crowds this position is not for you. No matter how smart some candidates were, if they showed they were nervous they were cut. This is a program for leaders, and leaders need to be able to present and be facey.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you regret? Tell me of a time you had to accumulate multiple data points and use them to successfully complete a project. Why are you above average?
      What have you done? What are you currently doing? Why should KH hire you?
      Answer Question

Distribution Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

I applied for the job online. A little while after I applied I got an email saying I had to take a test. It involved looking at several weird line and shape patterns an took about 90 minutes. After that, there was a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you benefitted from meritocracy.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

3 interviews over the course of 2 months. 1st initial interview was over the phone, the next 2 were on site with 3 management team members. Several of the team members were recently graduated students who seem to struggle with industry terminology, S & OP terms, general understanding of the Consumer packaged goods business.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired but another employee was found internally that better suits the position would you be reassigned without any hostility towards the management group.   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

First I had a screening interview. After that, I came to corporate and had a full day of 8 interviews with people of varying levels within the marketing function.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent marketing campaign, what you thought the objective of the campaign was, and if you felt the campaign was successful.   Answer Question

Category Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in September 2010.

Interview

First I had an Interview with a Marketing Manager, about my career and prospects and afterwards I took part in a Assessment with 5 more integrants. The Assessment process was very hard, there was a debate, a presentation we had to prepare beforehand on a given case and a personal presentation.

Interview Questions

• What negative thing do you see of this company from the outside   Answer Question

Indirect Tax Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in July 2011.

Interview

They advertised for a manager position, I took the skills tests meant for managers, but when I received an e-mail confirmation of the interview, they switched it with an accountant position. The office is impossible to locate and they don't provide written instructions on how to get there.

Interview Questions

• Skills test: try to identify a pattern in the first 5 boxes and guess what the pattern is for the 6th.   Answer Question

Generla Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in July 2010.

Interview

Intense

Interview Questions

• Three traits that you bring to the company and why you feel they are important   1 Answer
    • Three things you are looking for in a company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Give and take

Human Resources Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Northfield, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter on day one. This went well and she was able to set up interviews with the department the following day. This included two one-on-one interviews. One interview was with the hiring manager and the other with the individual whose job I would have replaced. The interview with the person in the job was helpful to provide background on the job and role. This was helpful for my interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager asked for three things I liked and two things I didn’t like about my last project. She also asked about a specific project on which I worked, which was less relevant than others, for the role we discussed. I indicated I would be happy to discuss that but thought my experience on XYZ project may be more relevant to the types of skills needed for the role in question. She may have felt I was avoiding her question.

Interview Questions

• What three things did you like and two things I didn’t like about your last project.   Answer Question