Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

Business and Budget Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2017.

Interview

HR emailed me regarding my CV and asked when they could call because i missed a call before that. I personally think that it was quite unprofessional because they called me at 6am as i was still completing my master's degree and the office was located in another country. 2 rounds of Interview. The first one was with the HR department and the second one was with the Business and Budget Planning Manager.

Interview Questions

• Thoroughly asked about previous internship experience   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a Employee, then few days later they ask me for a Skype Call. It was easy. Tell me about your background. How do you imagine in 10 years?

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zeist (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Zeist (Netherlands)) in July 2017.

Interview

Unfortunately I had an interview with an amateur recruiter.
    The interview (which was my third one) was called "Cultural fit" and last only 10' because the recruiter was late 10'. Between several questions, the recruiter asked me what were the values of the company, she also asked me why did I not apply for Unilever..
    The interviewer told me she will give me an answer after 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I sent her a reminder, according to her she already replied to me a week ago (which was not true) saying that unfortunately I did not pass because I did not fit the "job profile". I told her that is weird because we only spoke about cultural fit instead job profile.
    Then she called me and she told me I did not pass because I did not reply correctly what was the value of the company and I did not know the difference between Unilever and Kraft Heinz (which according to her the difference is that Unilever is a hierarchical company and Kraft is not.). I told her: "Well.. you didn't ask me what is the difference between them, you only asked me why didn't I apply to Unilever and I told you: because I did not see any vacancy for me there.. ". She stayed quiet and she said: Yes, but you didn't know the value of the company ... you replied quality, sustainability and we are good on that but is not our value.

So unbelievable but true, my application was denied and that was the reason.

Interview Questions

• What is the value of the company?.
      Why did you not apply for a job with our competitor?.   Answer Question

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick had to play phone tag with appointment setter and to go through security interview went quick and simple and do follow up for drug test and e verify process

Interview Questions

• what would i do if i was late   1 Answer

Electromechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Garland, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty lengthy. First its a phone interview, then its a sit down meeting with 2 non maintenance team personnel. After you pass the two interviews above you get a face to face wit ha supervisor or a manager from the maintenace department. Once you pass those interviews you take an aptittude test and mechanical test. you use to have to take an electrical black box test but I think they stopped doing that since Heinz bought them out

Interview Questions

• what are you most proud of accomplishing ?   1 Answer

Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Milan (Italy)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through Linkedin apply for the Young Talent Program for Kraft Heinz, then got a Skype interview, which was basic. Mostly he asked about myself, situation in which I excelled in a group and solved issue. Then some mathematical/logical questions. Then I went through the assessment centres in which I was in a team, and Had to complete three tasks. First, it was a mock HR in which we had to choose the best candidate for an invented company, then we had to order objects with regards to importance in order to survive in the space. Thirdly we had to build the highest lego tower following some criteria. I did't get through as I was a bit shy.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss doesn't like something you proposed to him but in which you strongly believe in ?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Initial experience after application was refreshing, immediately went downhill meeting after meeting. Talked alot about their own culture, yet lack focus on candidate experience. Interviewers were not fully prepared or shown interests to know candidate past experience. Complete waste of time.

National Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

First step is an online test - a standard multiple choice math/logic test

Then followed three phone interviews. They were classic FMCG interview questions asking for a run through of my CV, and then being asked for examples of a time a showed leadership, a time I solved a problem, greatest weakness etc.

I never heard back from them after the third interview.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA).

Interview

The first interview is to gather your resume and a little personal information, consisting of work history and education, family and recreational activities and hobbies. When i hired, it was mandatory that all maintenance pass a blackbox test.
    After passing the test you move on to a second interview consisting of hydraulic schematics and technical questions related to the maintenance field.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us all the parts of a hydraulic system?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

2 interviews; with HR & Peer. mentioned about job scope, expectations, culture of the company, the needs of the company, the structure of leadership, shown around the office and people