Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was a blitz in which they interviewed multiple people and rotated them among 3 managers. They asked basic questions such as your background and what are you looking for in your next career. They've since put a hold on hiring for the role so there hasn't been any movement as far as I'm aware of.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked to attend interviews twice and claimed that they are keen to hire me, however, did not call back after second interview. Totally speechless. Sent emails to HR and they don't even have the courtesy to reply.

Business Development Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview once on the phone and then over skype. Was flown out to the HQ in Chicago for final rounds where we had to present a 3 min presentation about ourselves in front of a panel and most other candidates. There were no actual interviews held. The whole day felt extremely unorganized as they could not even provide us with a schedule, and none of the employees guiding us throughout the day seemed to know what was going on either. Overall, the process was extremely impersonal.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of phone calls after career fair then flew me out to Chicago for a formalized interview. VERY BIZARRE process. Made 3 minute presentations in front of the other 39 candidates and management, then halfway through the day, half got cut, then made the same presentation again. It seemed like the only people who made it through were the ones who were super confident, even if their content was bad.

SummerProgram: Marketing Division Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

First was a 15 minute phone screen. Questions were pretty standard and after our interview the recruiter took a second to tell me how I did during the interview. Then there was an online assessment which was identifying patterns. After that I was asked to do an in-person interview that consisted of two thirty minute interviews with different people. They both had prompts to fill out on their laptops which was a bit distracting. After that I didn't hear anything for about a week and then received an email saying the entire program was getting cut and all recruitment efforts will stop immediately.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you are passionate about that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

One preliminary phone interview followed by a Skype interview. The two people who conducted interviews were not the friendliest. The first person sounded very annoyed to be answering any questions I had and kept emphasizing that there was only 10 minutes to talk. While I'm sure this is not a true representation of the Kraft Heinz company, neither of the people sounded very happy to be talking to me. There was no enthusiasm and I could tell they were reading the questions straight from a script so none of it felt personable. Overall, it did not leave me with a very good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why Kraft Heinz? What is something that worries you about Kraft Heinz? What is something that excites you? Name a time you faced failure within a team?   Answer Question

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

First: an initial assessment taken online testing what type of thinker you are (I believe)

Second: Phone Interview, basic behavioral questions

Third: On campus interview, more behavioral questions. One person interviewed for 30 minutes then another person came in and interviewed me for another 30 mins.

Final Rounds: They changed the way they did it this year. There was a tour of the Aon center and you were to prepare a 3 min presentation. You gave the presentation to a panel of talent acquisition and the other candidates. They eventually talked about who they wanted to move forward, and at the end of the day split us in half. Half of us moved on to present for the CEO while the other half was put in a room to have round robin conversations about other potential direct hire positions.

Operations Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Lansing, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

I met with the company at a campus career fair, then followed up with a phone interview for basic questions and qualifications, and then an on campus interview which consisted of two different half hour interviews, one with HR and one with a technical person. It was about a week between each step. There is another step onsite which I did not reach.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you led a team. What were the results?   Answer Question

Project Lego Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter. After a few phone conversations with the recruiter I was asked to come to Chicago for an in face interview with 4 people from Kraft Heinz. When I arrived in Chicago the process seemed to go well. I met with each person for 30 minutes. Not one of the people I met with gave me a true idea about what the job was about. I met with the recruiter for about 10 minutes at the end.

Interview Questions

• They had me look at a graph. The graph presented Kraft singles sales. 2 stores had lower sales than other stores. They wanted to know why this was the case.   1 Answer

Operations Management Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Process initially began when I spoke to a recruiter at a Career Fair in September. From there, I took an online assessment. After passing the assessment, there was a phone screen and then 2 in-person behavioral interviews, one with HR and one with a current plant manager. I was then invited to visit a plant for a final round interview. The final round interview was basically a 3-minute presentation about yourself and a group case study. I felt like this process was not thorough enough to get a good idea of how I would really fit in at Kraft Heinz. I wish they had spent more time for the final interview because who they hired was entirely based on the 3-minute personal presentation and the 5-minute case study presentation.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Kraft Heinz that worries you?   Answer Question