Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2017

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in October 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for the first interview. The first interview is 1 hours long, with two 30-minute interviews. The first interview was with a graduate of the program, and he focused on my resume and behavioral questions. He was very outgoing, and said he would e-mail me, but never did. The second interview was with a recruiter. These questions were more broad (i.e. Why business, when did you realize you weren't average).

I moved on to the final round, however, I couldn't make the in-person interview. They scheduled a virtual interview with me, but the format was largely the same as the other reviews describe the process. You interview for five minutes with a presentation where you answer (1) what have you accomplished (2) what are you currently doing (3) why Kraft-Heinz?

Overall, the final interview was difficult to schedule - it took me a long-time to hear back about the process, and I had to contact a recruiter to hear back. When they sent the email about the offer to virtually interview, they told me they'd send an email the same day with more details (which they didn't do). Instead, the night before my interview, they sent me an email at 12:00 am detailing that I needed to make a presentation by 10:30 the next morning. Obviously, this was annoying as I lost 3 hours of sleep to make the presentation. Overall, the final interview truly made me feel unimportant, and I wouldn't have taken an offer even if I received one. Horrible way to treat interviewees.

Interview Questions

• Why business?   Answer Question
    • When was the moment when you realized you weren't average?   Answer Question
    • If you had to pick one material thing for yourself without constraints on time and money, what would you get?   Answer Question

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

The way a company does recruiting says a lot about their culture and what they value... and Kraft Heinz promotes an incredibly cutthroat and unfriendly culture. The application was a resume drop and then a phone screening and then two one hour tests online that were word and picture puzzles meant to test analytical skills. Then on campus interviews with two 30 min interviews back to back. The interviews were pretty basic and all behavioral. I met with a recruiter and an employee who had just graduated the trainee program. Both were cordial but neither were very interesting. About a week later, I received an email inviting me to a Superday but about two days before the interviews, they emailed us asking to prepare a 3 min presentation on 1) What have you accomplished so far 2) What are you doing now and 3) Why should Kraft Heinz hire you?. They make it seem like the powerpoints are a good way to get to know the candidates but won't they don't tell you is that it is the ONLY thing you are graded on during the day. They split us up into two groups in the beginning of the day and 30 presented their powerpoints while the other 30 went through a case study (merely meant to keep us busy, no one was taking notes on us). The powerpoints were all very intense and basically a way for candidates to compete right in front of each other and brag about why they were better than the people next to them. It seemed like a very pointless way to actually get to know the candidates especially for people who had flown all the way out only for a 3 min presentation. After presentations and case study, they showed us around the office, and then proceeded to make us wait for 30 min and then while we were all in a big room, the head recruiter read out names of the people who would be moving on to present again in front of the CEO and the rest were shuffled into a different room to talk about direct-hire positions. Honestly, the day seemed like a complete waste of time and I have never felt so belittled by a company. They constantly talked about how they wanted to get to know us as much as we wanted to get to know them but they made the candidates feel very insignificant. A good learning experience but terrible application experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Quick phone interview, basic questions about your leadership, achievements etc. 2 15 minute skype interviews. Final round is a 3 minute presentation about yourself to higher management, looking especially for what you can bring to Kraft Heinz and your confidence/presentation skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

I had on campus interview and on site interview. On site interview involved giving presentations and individual interviews. They filtered out a lot of people from on campus interview (only two from my college were invited to on site interview out of I would say like 20) and they accepted less than half of people who were at the on site interview. They seemed to only recruit from top 20 colleges with the least prestigious college being Georgia Tech (and I think there was one Indiana student).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in September 2017.

Interview

Very quickly scheduled phone screen - it went very well. Next, what was supposed to be two 30-minute Skype interviews actually turned out to be two 30-minute phone interviews as Skype for Business was down that day. They both went well, the second individual was actually in the trainee program herself and she said she hoped to see me on site and that I'd hear back in a week. Two weeks later I got an email informing me that I was not moving forward in the process.

In Store Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter a week after applying requesting a phone interview. After a 15 minute conversation with standard HR questions, I was invited back for an in person interview with 2 hiring managers. Interviews lasted 30 minutes each. Was told that these were the only two steps to the interview process during the phone interview. I would like to say that this was a positive interview experience, as all three interviewers were laid back and pleasant enough. However, I never received any communication from the company after the interview (I would not expect them to have the courtesy to send an automated rejection email if you are not selected based on feedback from other glassdoor users, so don't hold your breath). 2 emails to each interviewer also went unanswered.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard HR questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Make sure you are prepared with a solid response as to why Kraft Heinz, why the specific position you are applying for, as well as how the position relates to your desired career path. Be prepared with plenty of questions of your own for each interviewer, as both began by asking me what questions I had for the company.   Answer Question

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Davenport, IA).

Interview

The first interview is to gather your resume and a little personal information, consisting of work history and education, family and recreational activities and hobbies. When i hired, it was mandatory that all maintenance pass a blackbox test.
    After passing the test you move on to a second interview consisting of hydraulic schematics and technical questions related to the maintenance field.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us all the parts of a hydraulic system?   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Springfield, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick had to play phone tag with appointment setter and to go through security interview went quick and simple and do follow up for drug test and e verify process

Interview Questions

• what would i do if i was late   1 Answer

Interview

Phone interview was an easy going process with simple behavioral questions. The interviewer was very friendly and attentive. He explained the position very informatively. Nothing to stress over if you have done some research into the position and the company. I can't say much about the onsite interview because I dropped out right before it.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a Employee, then few days later they ask me for a Skype Call. It was easy. Tell me about your background. How do you imagine in 10 years?