Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

OMT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then onsite speech interview. The first part was a phone screen with an HR rep. Next was an on campus interview with a production manager. Then onsite presentations were 2 weeks following the on campus. This involved creating a 3 minute presentation about yourself to showcase your skills

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficulty completing a task   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

After visiting with Kraft Heinz at my career fair, resume drop on my school's career site, followed by a personality and logic test (took about 2 hours total). Then about a 15 minute phone interview, with discussion on my resume and a couple of behavioral questions. Then got invited for 2 back-to-back 30 minute on-campus interviews. The first interview was with an HR person, who was very nice, and then a recruiter who was a little colder. Almost entirely behavioral questions. I did not get an offer to continue with Kraft Heinz, but overall a good learning experience.

Associate Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick and straightforward; an interview with the recruiter, then the hiring manager. Then they flew me out to Pittsburgh for an onsite interview with 3 people. I heard the next week with the offer, which I accepted and then the start date was 3 weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are proud that you have accomplished; either personal or professional?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Completed 2 online tests, then had phone screen with woman who you could clearly tell was either doing something else at the time or writing down every word you said because after you would finish answering the question there were very long pause before she would ask another, very impersonal. Then had 2 30 minute interviews on campus, one with a HR representative and another with someone on the team. Both all behavioral. In meeting with HR representative she asked why Kraft-Heinz / this position and as part of my response I said it seemed like interns were able to do meaningful work alongside senior management and she cut me off to scold me, saying I should never use the phrase meaningful work because that made it sound like I wanted to save the planet and stop global warming... even though the job description verbatim says "The Corporate Management Trainee Internship Program is a summer direct placement opportunity to do meaningful work alongside Kraft Heinz Leaders." I politely said thank you and knew i was done after that. She was the most unpleasant interviewer I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• Why Kraft, why this position, when did you first realize you were above average and how did this affect your life, how do you deal with stress, what is something that worries you about Kraft-Heinz   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Numerical and verbal tests on-line which were quite straight-forward.HR interview with two guys asking about my background and inquiring about my knowledge of the company; Hiring manager interview which went in quite detail including various functional scenarios, my cv line-by-line and personality questions; Head of department interview

Interview Questions

• Which of the company's values do you identify most with?   Answer Question

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was a blitz in which they interviewed multiple people and rotated them among 3 managers. They asked basic questions such as your background and what are you looking for in your next career. They've since put a hold on hiring for the role so there hasn't been any movement as far as I'm aware of.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked to attend interviews twice and claimed that they are keen to hire me, however, did not call back after second interview. Totally speechless. Sent emails to HR and they don't even have the courtesy to reply.

Business Development Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview once on the phone and then over skype. Was flown out to the HQ in Chicago for final rounds where we had to present a 3 min presentation about ourselves in front of a panel and most other candidates. There were no actual interviews held. The whole day felt extremely unorganized as they could not even provide us with a schedule, and none of the employees guiding us throughout the day seemed to know what was going on either. Overall, the process was extremely impersonal.

SummerProgram: Marketing Division Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

First was a 15 minute phone screen. Questions were pretty standard and after our interview the recruiter took a second to tell me how I did during the interview. Then there was an online assessment which was identifying patterns. After that I was asked to do an in-person interview that consisted of two thirty minute interviews with different people. They both had prompts to fill out on their laptops which was a bit distracting. After that I didn't hear anything for about a week and then received an email saying the entire program was getting cut and all recruitment efforts will stop immediately.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you are passionate about that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of phone calls after career fair then flew me out to Chicago for a formalized interview. VERY BIZARRE process. Made 3 minute presentations in front of the other 39 candidates and management, then halfway through the day, half got cut, then made the same presentation again. It seemed like the only people who made it through were the ones who were super confident, even if their content was bad.