Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

3.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Numerical and verbal tests on-line which were quite straight-forward.HR interview with two guys asking about my background and inquiring about my knowledge of the company; Hiring manager interview which went in quite detail including various functional scenarios, my cv line-by-line and personality questions; Head of department interview

Interview Questions

• Which of the company's values do you identify most with?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY).

Interview

Asked to attend interviews twice and claimed that they are keen to hire me, however, did not call back after second interview. Totally speechless. Sent emails to HR and they don't even have the courtesy to reply.

Operations Management Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Process initially began when I spoke to a recruiter at a Career Fair in September. From there, I took an online assessment. After passing the assessment, there was a phone screen and then 2 in-person behavioral interviews, one with HR and one with a current plant manager. I was then invited to visit a plant for a final round interview. The final round interview was basically a 3-minute presentation about yourself and a group case study. I felt like this process was not thorough enough to get a good idea of how I would really fit in at Kraft Heinz. I wish they had spent more time for the final interview because who they hired was entirely based on the 3-minute personal presentation and the 5-minute case study presentation.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about Kraft Heinz that worries you?   Answer Question

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume at an on-campus career fair and was encouraged to submit my application online. Was invited to take a series of IQ and personality tests and then had a short phone interview. The interviewer seemed really uninterested in what I was saying and was a bit rude throughout the call. Was not surprised when I was not invited for an on-campus interview.

Corporate Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me for a phone interview within a few days. After that I was assigned an in person interview. All very quick- all behavioral questions. Some weird questions that would throw a person off.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a risky decision in a split second?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a 2 on 1 interview process and multiple questions would be asked by both participants ranging many different topics. It was very relaxed in nature but you needed to understand the industry.

Interview Questions

• They would mention a case study and ask you your thoughts on what the next steps should be?   1 Answer

Brand Management Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Two part interview process. First is a screening with HR. The second is an interview with a Senior Brand Manager or higher. I was fortunate or unfortunate to get the head of the Brand Management division. Be prepared for some critical brand questions such as what is your favorite brand and why?

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview then set up an in-person interview at the site- it was a group type interview..you did a production facility tour and then you had to move room to room talking to a variety of individuals that worked there. I thought it went very well, but I never heard anything later.

Interview Questions

• There are COUNTLESS questions regarding situational circumstances- what would you do if your supervisor told you X and you had a deadline, etc. etc.? It got a bit repetitive, but be ready for lots of what would you do type scenarios.   Answer Question

R&D Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied through school careernet, got accepted for an interview, had a 30-min two on one interview.

Interview Questions

• You've shown interest in nutrition, how would you justify working on snack foods like oreos?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were able to give me a location that worked for me.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Went to them and went through a series of 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

I didn't receive an offer, they rejected me.