Kraft Heinz Company Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

The interview process had weak questions considering my resume had enough information to employ the S.T.A.R. method of interviewing. A graduated phone interview set wes employed when I could have easily done it face to face. After the process I waited for a few weeks to get a response on my status. Even after emailing the Kraft HR Manager, I was told they would get back with me, but never did. I now understand why the Glassdoor reviews of Kraft/Heinz are so poor: because it truly is a poor company in regards to culture. Even if the response would have been a 'no' on hiring me, they could have had the courage to say so!

Interview Questions

• How do I sell you to the managers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR Manager, and Business Unit Manager. Then brought in for a day long interview where you meet with about 4 different panels, and go to lunch with Plant Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a difficult employee   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was already a current employee. They use a calculation to determine where you should fall in the salary range you are moving into. Its not a good process. If you start at the low end of a salary range you will always be at the low end of the range now matter how many promotions you get.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then 2 interviews with Senior Mgmt. 2 Sessions approximately 2 hours each.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle Employees that do not get along well with each other?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave them my salary range and they exceeded it.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in April 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview and face to face interview

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company in September 2009.

Interview

First the Assistant HR Manager pre-qualifies you. Then the HR Manager interviews you. Next you are interviewed by two department managers. Finally, you go through a marathon interview. 2 Business Unit Managers per hour for 4 hours and then lunch with the plant manager, HR manager and Accountant. Interview type questions are behavioral based (Situation, Obstacle, Task, Result)

Interview Questions

• Which is most important, quality, cost, deliver, safety or morale?   1 Answer