Kraft Heinz Company Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Kraft Heinz Company

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Emailed to set up phone screen. Recruiter sounded hot to trot to get me in... Aside from saying I was available to start immediately, the recruiter talked the whole time about the company, expectations and where the role would lead then said he would be calling me back to set up face to face... never called back, didn't return my follow up. Even if it was to tell me no, after the way he talked, it would have been appreciated if he would have responded to say so.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask anything. Like I said, All I said was I was available to start immediately.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

A brief call with a fast-talking, know-it-all, female, senior recruiter. She was definitely the robot, corporate type employee, who most likely doesn't have a soul. Talked about how many times she had been promoted, while probably not realizing that Kraft has become a company that doesn't value their older employees. They have become a churn and burn corporation that will work you to death and then discard you when a cheaper recent graduate becomes available. Yes, this will be you too someday, recent graduate. Read the reviews on this company.. there is a reason that they have so many openings!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you have used large data sets to derive a major take-away.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via phone from an internal recruiter that asked a few basic questions. Several weeks later I had phone conversation with a manager in the Finance Department that lasted about half an hour. That was more of a conversation, get to know the company, sort of thing, not an interview per se. About 2 weeks later I was scheduled for an interview. The email was a little weird being that it said "Get excited and be confident... You are a finalist!" even though this was my first "official" contact. The first part of the interview process I sat in a room with 5 other candidates and watched a recorded presentation from the CEO (Bernardo Hees) and the HR person went through some history of Heinz and of 3G capital (which bought Heinz). We were asked to take turns telling a little bit about ourselves and what we thought about Heinz. Then we were split up to “round-robin” style interviews. Every candidate met with 4 panelists, with each individual session lasting 30 minutes in length. I believe interviewers stayed put and interviewees were lead from conference room to conference room to meet. After the 4 interviews, I was led to the elevators and out of the building.

About a week later I was contacted for a 2nd round with the Director of Finance. We sat down for about a half hour. There were pretty much standard interview questions. There was a lot of emphasis on performance and forecast accuracy - He wasn't happy with the accuracy of Heinz' forecasts and wanted to know how I would go about improving it.

Perceptions: Most of the people I interviewed with stressed how performance based everything was and how everything was meritocracy based. The initial phone conversation I had, the person told me (at least for his department) everyone was expected to work long hours, late (8pm+) every evening, and that people that left before 6:30 weren't going anywhere within the company. Several of the interviewers had multiple positions in the last year - indicating to me that there are still a lot of changes going on within the company (they laid off 600 people in Aug 2013).

It seems like the work/life balance is heavily tilted toward the work side of the scale. The HR person that lead me around to the interviews felt she was doing the work of at least 3 people, but seemed to think that would end at some point.

The office plan is very, very open. The center of the building has the elevators and conference rooms. The entire periphery (other than some conference rooms in the corners) is open with table set up with 4 persons at each, 2 on each side with computers. This leads to spectacular views of the city as they are on several 30th+ floors and the exterior walls are all glass (they are in the PPG building), but does mean NO privacy. (I've talked with someone after my interview that joined my current employer and you get one personal item at your workstation).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Northfield, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

They flew me twice to interview in their Northfield facility near Chicago. Process was great, mostly coordinated through their head hunter agency. Very down to earth, respectful F&A senior people interviewed me (5 total including hiring manager). They seemed to really now their business and what they were looking for in the hiring process, and treated me with respect and answered all my questions thoroughly. The interview process went really well.

Interview Questions

• As is usual now you need to be able to back any assertion you make with real experience examples so be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Cost of living is higher than where I live right now. I was also looking for a role where I could lead a team. Health and relocation benefits were also not there. The Company is great though and the people I met seemed to really know what they were doing and looking for. I would have loved to work there if the conditions were right.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Went very fast. Heard back quickly. Spoke with 2 HR people then 2 people for the job. This was pre merger, but 3G was already here. The job description didn't entail as much as they expect out of you.

Interview Questions

• Described resume, experience in related field, talked about the market, accomplishments.   Answer Question