Kraft Heinz Company Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kraft Heinz Company Supply Chain Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kraft Heinz Company

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Northfield, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

All behavioral based interview questions. They rarely deviate from the process. Make sure you have a story for every "Tell me a time..." The selection process is very difficult as well because they still get a lot of applicants. It's better to know or network with someone from the inside.

Interview Questions

• The questions are already pre-determined and used by all the interviewers. Behavioral based is hard because you sometimes don't get to show who you really are versus just trying to answer the question. I personally am not programmed that way.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiations as all positions are already rated within their respective salary bands. They almost always bring people in at the lower end.

Other Interview Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company.

Interview

3 interviews over the course of 2 months. 1st initial interview was over the phone, the next 2 were on site with 3 management team members. Several of the team members were recently graduated students who seem to struggle with industry terminology, S & OP terms, general understanding of the Consumer packaged goods business.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired but another employee was found internally that better suits the position would you be reassigned without any hostility towards the management group.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Face to face with panel. Questions rotated among interviewers. One hour process. The interviewers asked the typical questions that were not necessarily specific role but generic in nature. How would handle x? What drives you? What are your strengths? Etc.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a problem between co-workers?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

3 phone interviews and 1 final skype interview. When I was offered the position I hadn't even seen the office so I asked to go to the office and meet some of the people I'd be working with. Thought it was odd they didn't initially bring me in.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in working with 3PL's   1 Answer