Kraft Heinz Company Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Got contacted by a recruiter, had an initial phone screening. Set up a second phone screening to prepare for the interview. Finally, had a 1:30hs interview consisting of 3-30min interviews with the HR and sales departments.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake with a client. What did you do before, during and after it?   1 Answer
    • Business case to sell in displays.   1 Answer

Senior Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kraft Heinz Company (Tampa, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Panel interview with six people. They asked very basic questions -- exactly the types of questions you'd expect for an entry level interview. For example, "What are your weaknesses? What are your strengths? Why do you want to work for Kraft?" They stressed the importance of being willing to relocate, perhaps even on a yearly basis.

Interview Questions

• Do you expect to get paid more because of your education?   Answer Question