KraftMaid Cabinetry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at KraftMaid Cabinetry

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlefield, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry (Middlefield, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

I was working at Kraftmaid Cabinetry for approximately 1 year as a temporary employee working for Area Temps in Mentor. After my 90 days as a temp I applied for a Data Entry position within the company. My application was seemingly ignored. I applied 2 more times after that; for the same position. I finally got a pre-test for the position, but I was not a fast enough typer for data entry, so they offered me a customer service position right then and there. I started training a week later.

Retail Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middlefield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry (Middlefield, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

I filled out the job app online. and filled out there questionare.
     I got a phome call from HR to set an appointment.
    There was a get to know you time.
    A let me tell you about our company time.
    I interviewed with HR. Dept and the area manager, we talked about differant job situations, customer situations and problem solving.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you had a customer that wanted something put in the deal without paying for it?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you had a unhappy customer that would not listen to what you had to say about a possable sulation?   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlefield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry (Middlefield, OH) in May 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with Director of Purchasing, HR and VP of supply Chain. Two seperate face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current roles and responsibilities.   1 Answer
    • Are you overqualified for this position. Will things here be too slow for you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated higher salary than offered. Should have negotiated more vacation time also.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. A personal interview was scheduled. It went well and I was told I made the short list to continue in the process. Then they did not make contact nor did they respond to my contact (I had a phone number).

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at KraftMaid Cabinetry in December 2009.

Interview

talked with them2 years ago for a higher position, very involved and lengthy conversations. Went well but did not work out. Did not hesitate to discus possibility again. This time, short conversation with same person. He totally changed his perception after this short meeting and cut ties completely.

Interview Questions

• How familiar am I with P&L's. The role did not deal with p&l's perse.   1 Answer