Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (Huntsville, AL) in July 2016.

Interview

Contacted for a phone interview, which lasted about 30 minutes. Two employees on the other end, they asked about some specifics of my project experience and work preferences. Relaxed feel, most of the interview was them telling me specifics of the work environment, and the project details.
    Going into the interview, I doubted that it would be a good fit for me, as I expected a stifled enviroment. After speaking with them about corporate culture, I felt I could easily enjoy working there. Would recommend pursuing a position with them.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of comfort working on a multi-faceted team?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (Carol Stream, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview consisted of phone interview with HR, 1-1 with hiring manager, and Sales Manager. Process was quite easy, although very unprofessional. They requested follow-up interviews, however postponed or cancelled on each occasion. I received another offer before they could decide on if they were hiring or not. I'm glad that I received another offer first. They set the tone for what work environment would be.

Sale Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions (Fair Lawn, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of the following steps
    1. Pre-screen Phone interview with the hiring Sales Manager - Discuss items on the resume
    2, On-site interview with the Sales Manager - Discuss the sale organization and the future challenges of the company, Proposal process (RFP). reviewing customer requirements and fusion of data, Security sensors mainly (CCTV and proxiamity card readers) implementation, some current projects, developing a cost effectivity solution to the customer in a timely manner and mitigating risk to projects.
    3. On-Site interview with Technical Engineering group

Interview Questions

• Any Experience with CCTV and proximity card readers - Technical Group interviewer   1 Answer